ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372131
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Ok not to brag but that picture is so epically awesome it is going in my WoM Scrapbook.

No. It sucks.

BTW I am on the pipe tonight ahhahahahahaha! 8)
And even high GameTesta's photo is still not funny.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Here's why you should fear the pipe:

"Oh god." Strop was the first to speak. "His idiot score must have gone through the roof."

Klaus swung around to face Strop. "Really Strop? Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Everybody blinked. "Huh?"

Strop folded his arms, clearly unimpressed. "Klaus, is that even tobacco in that pipe?"

He was met with a long deep, guttural laugh which then stopped suddenly. "I don't know."

Well, this was a problem. Or maybe it wasn't. Strop was actually faced with a moment of indecision. Should he try to include Klaus in the debriefing despite the fact Klaus appeared under the influence? Klaus would surely disrupt proceedings. Or should he just ignore Klaus and plow on? Klaus would surely disrupt proceedings. He couldn't simply do what he did last time and king-hit Klaus back into the stratosphere either, as there were far too many witnesses. But they were standing right outside Armor Hospital, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him to fill out an Involuntary Treatment Order form courtesy of the Mental Health Act, and have Klaus admitted to the psychiatric ward (which, in reality, was a fortified broom cupboard. Lack-of-budgeting issues).

But while he was considering it, the decision slipped out of his hands.

"NOW IS MY CHANCE!" another manic voice boomed. Everybody whipped around, just in time to see a giant banana leap into their midst. "I SHALL BE KING!"

"Really now, what next?" Strop started, but a brown flash blew him over.

"OM NOM NOM, I HAVE THE MUNCHIES," Klaus yelled, and ate Bananaking in one ridiculously giant gulp.

There was a moment of shocked silence (just another of many that shocking morning), and then nobody could really remember what happened next. Perhaps it was the clattering of the former Bananaking's crown on the ground that galvanised everybody into action. Perhaps Klaus had his sights set on the victestants. Whatever it was, every victestant started yelling and running around, and Klaus started picking up random people and throwing them around. Or maybe it was every victestant trying to jump on Klaus to contain him. Strop didn't really know either. But he did know something else.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-21.png

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-22.png

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-23.png

Klaus had fallen asleep.

"TAKE HIM DOWN!" Everybody who hadn't been genuinely incapacitated by the melee leapt atop Klaus and, in the blink of an eye, he had been hog-tied Japanese-bondage style.

"Well, that was easy," said The Bullman.

"Where'd we get the rope from?" Goumas asked. Naturally, nobody knew.

"How come your banhammer didn't work?" Gametesta shot at Strop.

"Quiet, you!" Strop bent over and picked up Klaus' pipe, turning it over. Then he stuffed it into his ninja-suit.

"Alright guys, I guess you get to see what happens when we need to ban somebody! To the dungeon!"

And off the crowd went, with the exception of one person. Who couldn't move, because they were in a completely unnecessary body-cast.

"...help?"

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol....scary...Klaus is eating everyone...or attacking.

I imagine I was still in the Wheelchair ... so I would have just got knocked around and then sat watching...

Who was left behind?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The only one in an unnecessary bodycast.
Me.

Now, if it was not for the uncomfortable stiffness and the fact that it is impossible to move and so... It might have been a bit nice with the peace and quiet.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

DARN! I wasn't fast enough to make thoad go "OHAI DADDY, WHAT'YA SMOKIN' TODAY?!" or something similar.

But when the round starts, I'll be sure to enter, this looks much moar funz.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Now, if it was not for the uncomfortable stiffness and the fact that it is impossible to move and so... It might have been a bit nice with the peace and quiet.

How did you get that suit on?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

How did you get that suit on?

I have been wondering that too... On the other hand, Strop is the one insisting on that suit, so I guess the power of the suit-fetish won over the cast > >
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Klaushouse; evading banhammer with pipes since 1997.

The only one in an unnecessary bodycast.
Me.

Lololol?
This is why I don't ask questions.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Klaushouse; evading banhammer with pipes since 1997.

Daddy, you had no response D:
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Gametesta, your choice of shoelace color is inaccurate.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Gametesta, your choice of shoelace color is inaccurate.

And even high GameTesta's photo is still not funny.

*Sigh* Everyone's a critique.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

*Sigh* Everyone's a critique.

No, everyone's a critic.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

No, everyone's a critic.