ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372538
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

How did you get that suit on?

It would involve a description of events that would inject the meaning of fear into the minds of the users.

Then again Cenere went and posted a nude Cenere in my thread, so maybe it's too late for that >_>
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It would involve a description of events that would inject the meaning of fear into the minds of the users.

Dude, we've just been assaulted by a bear with a pipe. I don't think there is much else that could teach us the meaning of fear.

Except maybe 4chan.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Then again Cenere went and posted a nude Cenere in my thread, so maybe it's too late for that >_>

Well, you and I seem to be the only ones finding it fearful > >... Zophia laughed and told me to post it - -
Gah, tired!!
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

[quote]And even high GameTesta's photo is still not funny.

*Sigh* Everyone's a critique.[/quote]

Don't need to be a critic to tell you that even when high and I find everything funny, you're pic == still not funny.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-24.png

"This sucks," moaned Strop.

"I noe rite," echoed Zophia.

"All I did was eat a banana," pouted Klaus. "And I don't even like bananas."

"Well, that banana happened to be a registered user of ArmorGames," Strop pointed out. "I may not be your adopted grandfather, but boy do I know how Garp felt now."

"IT'S NOT TOO LATE," yelled Klaus. "QUICK, CUT ME FREE AND NOBODY WILL BE ANY THE WISER."

"Except me :3", Zophia interjected. "And the thousand other people in the Atrium who came specifically to watch your demise."

"Sorry, Klaus, no can do. You know how it is." Strop was firm.

"Just do it already! Before Carlie-"

Right at that moment:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-25.png

"Your majesty!" Instinctively, Strop bowed.

"Oh, get up," Carlie waved him down while shaking her gauntlets off. "Let's not stand on ceremony, it's Klaus, of all people!" To preempt Klaus' pouting at her, Carlie added, "Not that we don't love you, Klaus, but a permaban is a permaban."

Then she swept to the front of the platform. Immediately, a thousand heads turned towards her. Carlie summoned her biggest administrator voice.

"As you know," Carlie boomed, "We're here to permanently ban the user known as Klaushouse, due to the nature and publicity of his crimes as a citizen of ArmorGames."

Carlie then turned to Klaus. "Klaus, do you have any last words?"

"Yeah." Klaus flashed his best grin and glowered at the users far below. "I'll be back."

There was silence. Carlie raised her bansceptre high, and the clouds rumbled, drawing darkness and volume.

"OH COME ON GUYS!" Klaus screamed. "DON'T YOU GET IT YOU JERKS!? NOW MY LAST WORDS ARE GONNA BE SOMETHING LIKE PUMPERNICKEL-"

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-26.png

Then there was silence, and at that moment, the users all learnt that when lightning struck the city of Armorgames, another user had departed the land forever.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/3-27.png

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That's touching, Klaus, but-

*sigh*

I don't know how you're doing it, but oh god that's a ban.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

"I noe rite,"
It's "Ino, rite" or inorite if said fast enough. No e 4 u. Other than that, lol :3
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You think that's funny, just wait till you see the next part.

It's all drawn except for one page, but you won't see it until the time is ripe!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Wow, lots of mysteries here. How did Klaus get the Bong of Destiny? How did Zophia say ":3"? How did Klaus say a swear? How come two different mods failed to delete a genuine, uncensored swear?

The answer to all these questions is that Klaus is a practitioner of black magic and/or it was hilarious.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Noooooooooooo Klaaaaaussssssssssssss......

So sad.

I am yet to view the whole pictures as my phone has a small screen.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Xzeno, you forgot "how did Strop's banhammer get blocked by the oversized Inglorious Basterds pipe?"

I am finishing the next part now. I don't want to hype it up too much but hehehehehehehehehe.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Oh is going to be up tooday?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, in about six hours if all goes to plan.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Ugh your really going to make me stay up till two in the morning in California? lol

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hey its Halloween, do what you like!

Showing 2776-2790 of 5646