ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372142
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It's about the misadventures of the moderators who hold (or try to sabotage) a tournament in which several hapless souls struggle in the hopes they too will become a moderator of ArmorGames.

But that's pretty irrelevant. This is our flimsy excuse to indulge in fictional violence, sexism, drug references and other lulz. Apparently these characters might get featured in some kind of animated series or game or even both some point in the future if the project goes successfully.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

lol well the hermit is just doing it out for lulz not anything else....

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol well the hermit is just doing it out for lulz not anything else....

And profit. Don't forget he charges fifty cents for every power rap- I mean powerade he sells :P
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I should use my EXPERIMENTAL TIME MACHINE in order to relieve this spam!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

YOUR WELCOME STROPSICLE

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

YOUR WELCOME STROPSICLE

I AM NOT STROP
And woo for the lulz-thread that takes Strop's attention away.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Come next week I'll wish I had one handy to slip myself during lectures -_-;

If you want I know a guy...

Or lots of community service and volunteer work.

Or go out and get a job, then do a uni course whilst working like I am. That way, you're the well rounded wise student they want to have, and you don't take up any accomodation space, but still have to pay full price. It's win win for them (although my employers subsidise me, zoop zoop!)
liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

this is my favorite forum. what if i don't want to pay or be well rounded?!!

just kidding about the well rounded part.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And woo for the lulz-thread that takes Strop's attention away.

Uh yeah. Sorry about that. Drawing fifty bikini-strops put me back a day!

Here's the next segment, in which the plot GETS EVEN THICKER >

Here Comes A New Challenger!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-11.jpg

NOTE:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-12.jpg

If you recognise these characters, do NOT tell anybody else who they are.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-13.png

I will kick you from the tournament if you do.

Seriously. I mean it.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And, because I did say that I would be doing a double-update...

Summons

Creek. Crunch. Thud. Clatter clatter.

The sounds repeated, and repeated again. Claws dug into dirt, tossed burnt garbage aside, moving piles and forming other piles elsewhere.

"This is getting nearly as old as I am," a crusty dragon grumbled. "Somebody as venerable as myself oughtn't be made to do such menial labour."

"You did set the whole park on fire, 'voidy," an equally diffident dwarf reminded him.

"Hey, if somebody needs holding responsible, it's that ninja filly, that she-devil. I am powerless at the command of they of the fairer sex!"

Dank kicked some exposed dirt aside with his boot, tossed a small seed inside, then pointed at it. Immediately a sapling sprung anew from the ground. "Well, Strip doesn't exist right now, so you get to pick up the rap."

"It's not fair," Devoidless muttered, sweeping aside another pile with his tail. "Everybody always blames the dragon. I mean sure I'm evil and everything but-"

"We've been through this already, now will you get back to work?" Dank planted another seed. "The sooner we get this done the sooner I can stop looking like a godd*** hippy."

"Yeah yeah," Devoidless turned back to the pile of rubbish then blew a liberal dose of fire on it, converting it into ash. Suddenly he stopped. Something was tugging at his heartstrings, literally wrenching his insides around. Then the pain started. Impossible! Dragons like him were impervious to pain, but this, this was a strange... yearning he couldn't explain.

"Oi, 'voidy, stop slacking off!"

"I'm not," 'voidy mumbled before he realised his voice was cracking, and a solitary tear rolled down his craggy cheek. Dank peered at him.

"...are you crying 'voidy?"

"No. Shaddup!" Voidy wiped it away and cleared his throat. "I've just got... got something in my eye, that's all." But the pangs didn't cease, in fact they were growing by the minute. "Excuse me."

Before Dank could react, Devoidless the Ancient had spread his great wings and taken off, body and tail coiling behind him as he flapped into the sky, shrinking until he disappeared over the mountaintops at the horizon.

---

GUESS WHAT!?!?!? AFTER THE NEXT SCENE I'LL BE HANDING YOU YOUR ROUND INSTRUCTIONS. OMG YAY!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

OH EM GEE! It's..it's...!

And then...with the...stuff!

It's going to be a good round. I can tell.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

If you recognise these characters, do NOT tell anybody else who they are.
My lips are sealed. It's perfect because now I can claim to know without having to prove anything. Would I know? I think I do.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

It's perfect because now I can claim to know without having to prove anything.

You really care about that. I'm all for 'knowledge is power', but not in this context, seeing as the identity will be revealed shortly.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

You really care about that.
No, I don't. I was just being silly.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I think I might know who are they. But I shall not say anything, I respect Strop's code of silence.

Showing 3301-3315 of 5646