Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 3, '09 at 11:22pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

I was going to buy my birthday cake from this place. They have awesome cakes. But thanks to this hyperactive, schizophrenic twat I've lost my cake.
\\

Well was your Birthday cake an Armor Cake by chance?

Posted Oct 3, '09 at 11:31pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

I don't kn ow if it was an Armor Cake, because I never got to buy the bloody thing.

Posted Oct 3, '09 at 11:33pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Gah, I'm turning into Pixel.

Pixel, do you give off an aura of Britishness or something by any chance?

Posted Oct 3, '09 at 11:34pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

My mom bought me an armor cake. It was delicious.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 12:42am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

(OOC): Kingryan, the word you were looking for was [i]sadistic. Don't worry, I made the same mistake when I was younger.

Guys, I've updated the archive with the happenings of the 3rd round. The next part will be the series of events leading up to this arc, and I'll get it up sometime today.[/i]

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 2:00am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

<OOC> Oohhh...Opps. So where's the happenings of the third round? In the FAQ...or somewhere else?

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 2:01am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

<OOC> Ignore that last comment...I found it...

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 2:14am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

<IC> So...where's the castle gone? This is definitely going into the Archives...

Wait a minute...if the castle's gone...doesn't that mean we can go find out what the Admin's were up to in that room that we weren't allowed to enter?

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 2:29am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

OOC: Crap, this is awkward. I'm going to address something KR said IC with something else IC but it requires OOC knowledge. Specifically that the castle is being repaired as we speak.

IC: Uh, yeah, about that... it's undergoing, uh, renovations. *scratches head* It should be finished by the start of the next round... NO MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CASTLE!

Now are you guys going to put the tar and feathers to good use or not!? *not changing the topic at all!*

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 2:31am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

IC: But Strop...Klaus is a giant bear and is slow, so how is he meant to do it quickly? It would take him ages. And he'd probably turn it into a nightclub or something first....

OOC: Oi Strop...I found KingBogan on Runescape....

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!