ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372115
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

we post nude pictures of strip and use them to spite strop.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Isn't it nice to have to work with your own metaphysics, when others might not, Strops?

Anyway. Just think of this whole thing a bit like... Say, your most hated teacher has passed out, you have every chance to get back at him, but you know that if it evolves to more than harmless jokes and humiliation, the principal will be told about it, and it might have severe consequences, while keeping it low and in a joking mood, the teacher will be too embarrassed to tell anyone, so he can't even punish any of you for no reason.
And Strop did say he was wearing boxers, so anything seminaked won't damage your eyes or minds either.
And since Strop won't remember a thing, telling him about all the stuff he did (as long as there is consensus), when he wakes up, might confuse a great lot. (Even "You decided I won, because you suddenly got the jokes I had rapped about&quot

AND AWAY!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

we post nude pictures of strip and use them to spite strop.

This won't work. Just trust me on that one.

Even "You decided I won, because you suddenly got the jokes I had rapped about"

Oh, now that is mean >

...but it's no longer fresh if any of you guys come up with that.

OKAY. TIME IS UP.

Since nobody has replied and I'm itching to get the next task rolling, I'm going to put an end to things here. You guys are going to be doing crazy things to Strop's fur, mane and tail (but not his privates, otherwise you will be mentally scarred for life). You are also going to hatch a plan to frame him for shooting a living being with his own bow and arrow.

Please sort out the details of how you will do this ASAP:

1) Will you also tie him up with fancy bondage knots?
2) What state of dress or undress will you have him wake up in?
3) Where will you place him before he wakes up?

And anything else you want me to work with. That's all for now, once this is decided, I'll close the round off and post the next scenes.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

We're gonna tie him up, hopefully, but perhaps with something besides shibari because it makes Leon queasy.

And we'll have him probably in just his hip-hop boxers, so we can take full advantage of the dying and shaving.

And . . . perhaps in a candy store. Or a troll's house. Maybe locked in the viewing area of the factory floor of a carrot packaging plant?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

We're gonna tie him up, hopefully, but perhaps with something besides shibari because it makes Leon queasy.
No, it makes Xzeno queasy. I don't know how Leon would feel about it. He probably wouldn't care.

You are also going to hatch a plan to frame him for shooting a living being with his own bow and arrow.
Huh? I was just going to use Leon's bo- Oh, I gotcha. With Strop's bow. Yes. That was the plan from the beginning. Good catch, Strop.
1) Will you also tie him up with fancy bondage knots?
I... don't really care. I'd prefer not to, but I'll back Alt up on this. After all, he backed me up on the shooting. Yeah, we'll tie Strop.

2) What state of dress or undress will you have him wake up in?
Oh no! Not horse nudity! No one's ever seen a naked horse before! Hide the eyes of the children! Yeah, boxers.

3) Where will you place him before he wakes up?
How about the wilderness? Everyone knows kidnapping is much funnier when you throw reckless endangerment into the mix! Seriously, wilderness.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

No, it makes Xzeno queasy. I don't know how Leon would feel about it. He probably wouldn't care.

Since this is IC(this round, not this post) I'd say Xzeno's opinion wouldn't matter - it would be Leon's :P

So yesh, tie him up.

I... don't really care. I'd prefer not to, but I'll back Alt up on this. After all, he backed me up on the shooting. Yeah, we'll tie Strop.

*high-fives*

Huh? I was just going to use Leon's bo- Oh, I gotcha. With Strop's bow. Yes. That was the plan from the beginning. Good catch, Strop.

Ninja longbow, aaah. Just don't kill Chill, and I'll be fine, lol.

How about the wilderness? Everyone knows kidnapping is much funnier when you throw reckless endangerment into the mix! Seriously, wilderness.

Haha, having him woken up, shaved and dyed in the wilderness, curled into a ball on the ground and tied up with shibari is definitely awesome.

So yes, I'd say we've decided here.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Since this is IC(this round, not this post) I'd say Xzeno's opinion wouldn't matter - it would be Leon's :P
My opinion matters in that I'd prefer not to show or do things in an RPG that disturb me. It's too late now, I guess. The damage has been done :P.

So yes, I'd say we've decided here.
We do have consensus... only two people, but that's consensus! Sort of.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

My opinion matters in that I'd prefer not to show or do things in an RPG that disturb me. It's too late now, I guess. The damage has been done :P.

Indeed it has.

We do have consensus... only two people, but that's consensus! Sort of.

Considering we kinda hijacked the round and have been the only people participating significantly in the deliberations for a while, I'd say we have a legit consensus.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I agree to any and all forms of torture and humiliation that is executed upon Strop.....

Is that concise enough?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I agree to everything as long as he is wearing proper and suitable attire..... preferably a monocle >_>

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I'm good with whatever. As long as there's lawn chairs and popcorn.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh no! Not horse nudity! No one's ever seen a naked horse before! Hide the eyes of the children!

One day I will drag you deep into the bowels of a furry image board, and leave you there >

Alright, time for me to draw up a list of doom. IN THIS ORDER you plan to:

* Strip Strop to his boxers.
* Tie-dye his top-half, dye his mane and tail platinum blonde, and shave random patches.
* Tie him up real good.
* Maybe stick a plastic horn to his head.
* Stuck a monocle on his eye!?
* Dump him somewhere in the remote wilderness so he has to find his way back.

... how does this work with the shooting Chill part? I don't see how that part's gonna work yet. Note that yes, Strop's bow is nearly as long as he is tall, so it packs one hell of a punch :P The bow was designed for shooting stuff a looooooooooooong way :P
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

The bow was designed for shooting stuff a looooooooooooong way :P

maybe he should use a ballista
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

One day I will drag you deep into the bowels of a furry image board, and leave you there >
Yes, I see your point.

... how does this work with the shooting Chill part?
We shoot Chill... before anything else. Leon will grab Strop (possibly with help) and manipulate his hands so that Strop's hands will pull back and fire the bow. It may take a few tries, but we'll eventually make Strop hit Chill. That totally makes sense, right?

Note that yes, Strop's bow is nearly as long as he is tall, so it packs one hell of a punch :P
We'll be shootin' arrows real gentle like so as not to hurt him too badly. As long as it pierces flesh. That was one of the reasons I was going to use Leon's bow, but now I'm going to play it safe and stick with Strop's.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to freeze the flesh at the impact site so as to lessen the damage.And Leon isn't going to aim anywhere vital. Because killing a victestant gets you kicked out. Besides, I don't think George would want me to die so stupidly. He'd probably reincarnate me somewhere else in Internetland so I could die in a better way, like getting hit by a falling bucket or something if this would kill me, which it won't, so long as Leon has good nough aim to hit where I'm freezing my flesh. It'll pierce and draw blood, but it won't go in as much.

Showing 3706-3720 of 5646