ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372028
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I see you know your stuff. If there was any meaning to bonus points, they'd go to you!

Gosh, darn it I'll stop writing my essay ont he hsitory of Whoping away then >_>

This is starting to get freakishly fun yet my friends continue to call me a geek who would have thought :O
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So far I have received entries from:

Crimson
Manta
Pixel

This is a promising start. But the rest of you need to get those entries in asap!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

This is a promising start. But the rest of you need to get those entries in asap!
I thought the dead line was the 14th. If you would like it sooner, I can do sooner, but I wasn't aware of the rush. I guess I'll actually get to work relatively immediately, then.

Aside: I'm betting my entry will be one of the longer ones.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

B) Strop has entered a contest against Cenere and Zophia...he and Klaus want to win...which is a rare thing considering how often he enters a competition which the dead line is the 17th...my evil plan has work to draw in the on going rivalry between the Mods *evil laugh* dragons got Cen and Zophia, They got strop and Klaus...just joking I didn't expect it to grow so fast...idk if strop has any other things on his agenda.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Strop's always got other things on his agenda.

That said, you forgot Gantic. He is mod too. Your competition is mod infested!

Rarw. I wanna see the entriessssssss.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Expect mine at the last second. I've got a presentation, assignment and test on the same day.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Expect mine at the last second. I've got a presentation, assignment and test on the same day.

This reply also goes to Xzeno: A deadline is a deadline, meaning yes I can't insist you have your work submitted well ahead of it, but please note that there may be some adjustments required, which means delay. Also I wish to head off any planning right down to the wire because the best laid plans of mice and men... from experience if I leave things too tight I'll overshoot, and seeing as I said late entries were eliminated, that may or may not give me some awkward decision to make >_>

p.s. almost done with the collaboration entry.
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

^ SEE I told you you make that >_> face alot lol

Lol I was reading the posts about these >_> faces, and I think you got it
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh come on, it's not like I don't have a perfectly good reason to use the >_> face a lot. This WoM has some really dodgy stuff in it.

I've just updated the archive so it has all the material in it (with the exception of the participant entries from round 4 and 5, which were summed up in my writings). So I thought it'd be a good time for a stocktake.

Thanks to the delays on everybody's part (my own, too), we've been going at the WoM for a little over a year now. I'm truly impressed that some of us have stuck through with this for so long now despite all the technical issues that have come up. There are now well over 200 images in that archive, and over a mind-boggling 50000 words of story (including participant written material) in it. I also notice that the number of views this thread gets goes up surprisingly quickly (over 1000 hits a day!?) given how few the participants are now, which means we probably have quite a few spectators. We're also picking up more cameo roles as we go, which you shall see in the coming rounds, and I have not forgotten any of the completed applications fo cameo roles that are scheduled, either! The cast list for the WoM, by its completion, will be well over 60 characters.

I'd like to remind everybody that even though things have been dragging until recently, that this round and the rest will be run a lot more strictly. This is because the plots diverge but interweave significantly, and in order to keep some semblance of organisation I have to run a tight ship. Also, I'm starting to apply for jobs, so I envisage I'll have to wrap this stage of the project up no later than the start of August. I'm going to be particularly pressed for time during the months of May and June, so I will trust that you guys can be relatively reliable during this period. For this reason, I'll tell you the general structure of what I have planned.

After the Interviews (this round), I'm going to select eight of you to continue on with the WoM Tournament itself. For the other three I will make other arrangements, depending on who you are, the circumstances of your elimination (some of you are having some serious computer issues which may prove unsurmountable, and I'm afraid I can no longer accomodate this), and whether you want to continue yourself. So that brings us to the Elimination Rounds. Basically I'll set you up with each other (unlike Cenere's MWT, I'm going to be corrupt and arbitrarily set you up with matches I consider to be interesting, so deal with it :P) until we have a final two. After that...

Well I won't give it all away, but rest assured, there's going to be a lot going on.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I won't give it all away, but rest assured, there's going to be a lot going on.

Hmm...sounds interesting. Hopefully the winning character doesn't get his powers drained from him or anything like that....just saying....
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hopefully the winning character doesn't get his powers drained from him or anything like that....just saying....

*chokes on pizza*
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hopefully the winning character doesn't get his powers drained from him or anything like that....just saying....

I can tell you now that we won't be doing anything to your characters that will affect your character's attributes without your prior permission.

The famous Strop Type.

You won't believe what marketers are doing to Irwin these days. I found a kiddie ride titled "The Crocodile Hunter" in which both Irwin and a croc were sitting in the back with an :O expression on their face. And this is supposed to be appealing how?

And God forbid I would ever voluntarily use that abominable spelling organization!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I can tell you now that we won't be doing anything to your characters that will affect your character's attributes without your prior permission.

I kind of guessed that, but I was making a reference to...another competition....Cenere would you like to comment?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

And God forbid I would ever voluntarily use that abominable spelling organization!

God Forbid most of this zite ever intentionally uze the abominable organisation zpelling!

Zeriously, you might as well zpell it organeiss.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oopz, zorry. I zpelled the word 'az' wrong here.

might as well

*az
Showing 3811-3825 of 5646