ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372537
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Then you might have to do that. I don't know how to access AIM logs.

Am I the only one who know how AIM works? I had to guide Zophia around AIM, and she got a Mac, which obviously doesn't work like a PC - -

@Names: I still think it is the Ladies first-rule.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Centropic Postage, ladies. Well, at least we don't have fusions of WoM contestants... cause, you know, we're all macho and stuff. And you could always go with Cenephia... you know. Zophcen isn't that bad either, but it sounds like an odd Danish surname.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I think Zophenere is good, when pronounced Zah-fnEER.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I like the sound of Zophrop, in the event of a fusion between Zophia and Strop, but that's unlikely to happen.

Or Strantic, if Strop and Gantic want to fuse together...

But Strenere is not just a fusion. Strenere is what it is. Strenere is the real deal. Strenere is value-pack. Strenere is the combination of the indistinguishable two blank moderators. It's not just a fusion.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

@Gantic: Frank + Manta = Fanta?

There's always Strop and NoName, for NoStrop.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Zophcen isn't that bad either, but it sounds like an odd Danish surname.
I lol'd, because it's totally true. Then I D:'d, because it would name our merge as my son.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hey! This will mix them both, their personallities and monotonity both in 1 name. Not to mention I find it to be graceful. Which zoph tends to have and cen tries to have (teehee)

Cenia.

That name is awesome, friends.
OR Strophia.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Throp and Stroad. Those'd be perfect names for you and Strop's lovechild :P

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

The fact that you would think of me and strop together shows that you know nothing of Me + Strop. Wtf dude. Strop doesn't even seem to LIKE me.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Eh, was reminded of a comment I saw somewhere, I think. You were talking about a bastard love child or sumin. Was a long time ago, though :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Devoidenere? The child of Voidy and Cenere?

That would be one crazy teenager...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Whoa guys, this is looking too much like a slash fiction shipping thread, now isn't it?

You know full well that the only people I turn Grammar Nazi are the Grammar Nazis themselves when they inevitably make a grammatical error. Because that's funny!
You rarely do that to me, and I make mistakes all the time.

I'm really worried that I'm gonna be eliminated . . . .
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Woah woah, okay guys. Enough fusing names for now. I know I had a hand in starting it but, yeah. I'm now about to email you your feedback individually through the emails you have been using to contact us. Preliminarily speaking, I ultimately made my decisions based on both technicalities which I had to strictly adhere to, and for the remainder, an assessment of how to best maximise the potential of all the remaining cast. I can tell you now that it wasn't an easy decision and I spent an entire evening (that I couldn't really afford) on it.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...and done!

I have now sent emails to every remaining participant in the tournament. Please check your inboxes, as you have been invited to respond.

Following confirmations, I will synthesise the next scenes. We should be starting the next round by the middle of next week if everybody is relatively prompt.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmmm...ok then.

An interesting email I must add.

*cries*

Showing 3946-3960 of 5646