ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372227
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

O M G CENERE is rigging this tournament!

Cenere is so ninja, he can alter entropy :P

Funnily enough, I haven't done much other than - rigging the tourney. Apparently Strop is just better at getting the attention.

Everybody knows that the vice-president has the real power. The president's just a figurehead.

Are you asking us here or will you ask us later?

As Cenere said, I will be sending you an email, so I guess that will be "later", which, in reality, means "now"!

Will I need to give out my email or will you forward me the final ones from the wom email Strop?

Just to confirm, it will definitely be forwarded from the waomod@yahoo account.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Everybody knows that the vice-president has the real power. The president's just a figurehead.

Wait, you're the president, right? :0

Forwarding seems like the best idea, but that will be handled later on. Just count on a forward, that way no one is going to get anyone's email address by accident.

Even in WOM, privacy is kept...

@Strop: Should I start writing my second part? I'll give you a version when I'm finished.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@Strop: Should I start writing my second part? I'll give you a version when I'm finished.

By all means, that would be great!
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Yes. And good to hear from you again, we were starting to worry you had decided you didn't want to be in any more.

Yeah, thanks. I really didn't want to quit, I like this tournament, it was just too much of a hassle using my phone to post and come online.

But my impending English Paper on The Odyssey motivated me to get a new computer. So yeah.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

All right so I finally finished my entry, or at least the first version of it if editing is required. Regardless that is done, so now I am off to go finish other stuff I need to get done.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

But my impending English Paper on The Odyssey motivated me to get a new computer. So yeah.

Oh good, because Thoad's computer is also fixed, which means we might ACTUALLY GET MOST OF THE ENTRIES IN ON TIME F*** YEAH.

Carry on then.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ah...I should continue on my quest of epic proportions...

*begins entrance sequence*

May the 4th be with you.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And the first person to make an entry is... Crimsonblade!

So I know at least one person is safe from defaulting.

Working on the other plot strands now. KR, I'll shoot you an email discussing the structure of your section later.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Speaking of Thoad, HE WON'T ANSWER ME.

BLARGHFLARGHL.

I'mma have to get him to use rubber bullets or something. Seems unfair otherwise...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Carry on then.

We are. Communicating, I mean.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Working on the other plot strands now. KR, I'll shoot you an email discussing the structure of your section later.

I actually means I was entering the code to get into that image file...
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I actually means I was entering the code to get into that image file...

Hehe, Klaus is probably having a laugh now in his secret base. Unless i'm seriosuly wrong, and have done a bug mistake in mentioning it.

Speaking of Thoad, HE WON'T ANSWER ME.

Thoad seems to be well learned in the practice of 'Annoying People by not responding'.

My entry has been posted, I should be online the whole week.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hey strop, I gotta ask again, will it be something like a collab (meaning we both do like, one paragraph each) or does each individual do what they envision it would be like and then you judge upon which seems best?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

If it was entirely a collab then who among you is going to agree to lose?

I assume that both of you would prefer to submit your individual entries, but it is the parameters of both those entries that have to be the same.

It's only fair to warn you guys now, this is a warmup for a much more difficult task!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

It's only fair to warn you guys now, this is a warmup for a much more difficult task!
More difficult than going toe to toe with the G-man himself?

I'm going to be away this weekend. I'll still submit by Sunday, but I thought you ought to know.
Showing 4066-4080 of 5646