ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372293
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Also, hm. It's raining.

IT's raining over here right now too. Nothing more depressing than the sight of a hospital with a lot of rain.
Lot of rain.
lot of rain
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

The next question is whether there's such a thing as heroically villainous. How will it all pan out, I wonder...

:P i was thinking that the hero did a selfish thing ..eh i think its possible if you were to not think about it as black and white, but rather a grey area. what about antiheros?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Warning, tvtropes:
Grey/grey morality? Or how about black/grey morality?
Though, I think it ends up kinda white/grey with certain characters having a ligther shade of grey. I do however think some characters thing it is all black and white which leads to most regular characters being on a easy road to Hell.
Why else would Strop need his shoulder-Strip and shoulder-Cen?

I think I am done.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well lets throw in some blue/green relationships, how about red/ orange, yellow purple? Those characters that are monochromatic are boring If you could give not just morals to characters how about the inter-playing characteristics or personality, emotions, how about the necessities of living? would we get more colors then?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well lets throw in some blue/green relationships, how about red/ orange, yellow purple? Those characters that are monochromatic are boring If you could give not just morals to characters how about the inter-playing characteristics or personality, emotions, how about the necessities of living? would we get more colors then?

Hmm color characters with colorful relationships you say? Well you asked for it!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Warning, tvtropes:

You've wasted way too much time there.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hmm color characters with colorful relationships you say? Well you asked for it!

LOL

Crimsonblade, does this mean you're a brony? I mean at least I have an excuse and stuff.

You've wasted way too much time there.

Anybody who goes there ends up wasting way too much time there. I would know. That warning is well warranted.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

That warning is well warranted.

Why do you think I didn't click any links? Then again, this has become a force of habit from going to dA complaints and 4chan.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Crimsonblade, does this mean you're a brony? I mean at least I have an excuse and stuff.
I claim credit for converting Crimmy. And I have an excuse too: I'm a longtime fan. Wait, that doesn't help my case...

WoM is a pony thread now.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Strop! Still the banana runs around unconsumed!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What being an actual pony and all? I didn't know you had to have an excuse to watch shows as manly as MLP though. The main reason I started watching it though, besides Xzeno telling me to, was because this happened:

[url]http://knowyourmeme.com/search/memes?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=my+little+pony#.Tgy9N4JFYk8[/url]

http://arch.413chan.net/1288859782062.jpg

Anybody who goes there ends up wasting way too much time there. I would know. That warning is well warranted.

Really? I went their a couple of times and didn't spend any time there because of my TL;DR syndrome(ADD) but if you have that problem then that's a bit concerning.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Strop! Still the banana runs around unconsumed!

I guess having a ninja pony from the start didn't make it one, then again maybe its only multicolored ponies...
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Our thread is a troll pony? It would seem fit.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Then again, this has become a force of habit from going to dA complaints and 4chan.

Why do you spend time in either of those places D:

Oh yeah, a bit of a hard slog but I'm up to episode 12 now i.e. the episode where DJ-P0N3 appears!

I'll watch it after I'm done updating.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, a bit of a hard slog but I'm up to episode 12 now i.e. the episode where DJ-P0N-3 appears!
THAT'S MY FIREFOX PERSONA! There are some quality episodes coming up. I assume by "hard slog" you mean "I have work and stuff" because you naturally love the show.
Showing 5116-5130 of 5646