ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372308
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If you tried reading through this thread, I will understand it, but if you actually read through the archive where the story is put up quite clearly, it is a bit harder for that to be justified to me, even with the amount of retcon and change of plot.

Alright, a fortnight since the last update. That's a bit poor from all of us.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

meaning I'll take firm hold of the reins again

That is such an appropriate metaphor...

I'm still around
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

[quote]Alright, a fortnight since the last update. That's a bit poor from all of us.

...[/quote]

Except for Cen, obviously.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Except for Cen, obviously.

Exactly.

Look, a sketch! Or, sketches.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/wom.jpg
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I'm here, I think. Though I've been inundated with school work right now.

I'll look forward to that email.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It had its two year anniversary three months ago.
And it isn't finished yet, because most are procrastinating actually submitting their parts so the rest of us can move on.

Also, Strop is being slaved about on his job by everyone, because being an intern sucks donkey, so he can't sit around actually making sure those parts are being submitted.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It's been almost a year right?

Bahahahahaha...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Also, Strop is being slaved about on his job by everyone, because being an intern sucks donkey

BALLS

Hi guys. I'm now 126 hours into my 130 hour fortnight. After that, it's just another 30 to go and I'll have finished my SUPER STINT.

Then I move house, so yeah. No updates then either. Sorry.

Going to bed now, looking forward to the sweet sweet experience of working, but not actually wearing a pager that goes off all the time OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

And it isn't finished yet, because most are procrastinating actually submitting their parts so the rest of us can move on.

I wonder what would happen is you spent your time in another fashion, rather than reminding us about procrastination. :P

Cancer might be cured! AIDs might be defeated! We could land on Mars! Or the Sun! STROP MIGHT GIVE UP HIS FETISH!

Yeah, lets stick with cancer; its more realistic.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

STROP MIGHT GIVE UP HIS FETISH!

And which fetish might you be referring to here?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And which fetish might you be referring to here?

All of them.

I wonder what would happen is you spent your time in another fashion, rather than reminding us about procrastination. :P

You mean, like getting a bachelor degree while waiting for you people to do your thing and submit something? Done. Started a master's degree too.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay guys, the day's arrived... that I move house. Also work was really difficult lately... every time I think I might get some free time, something new goes wrong with my working conditions... this time my registrar got chickenpox and I had to work my butt off to maintain decent cover. This being done and the ship back on an even keel, I've now fallen ill, go figure.

And I'm moving house. Did you know that packing all your books into one box because it stacks neatly is a really bad idea because then you get a box that weighs about 200 pounds? I knew the removalists aren't going to touch it, so I did it myself.

Anyway, phone services aren't gonna switch my internet over until Friday, provided they even get it right (I really hope they did, that they got my cable here right first go was something of a minor miracle...) and I'll be renovating my new office Saturday, so yeah. Hopefully I'll get something up and running so we can FINISH THIS SHINDIG Sunday.

In the meantime, any enquiries, please leave them with my int- you know what, Cenere's not an intern anymore. He should have been called resident a long time ago. And that title doesn't apply here, since Cenere is a co-host.

But yeah. Moderator enquiries: leave it with Cenere the resident :P

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

FINISH THIS SHINDIG Sunday.

If I had a penny...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm going to agree with Nurvana just so that Strop will feel more motivated to prove us wrong...

But regardless of this...wooo...moving house

And really Strop, don't do it if you don't want to - you need to see it as fun rather than a chore?

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

OMFG, This Topic got over 1,6 milliton views, WTF, it's unbeliveable!

Showing 5206-5220 of 5646