ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5430403
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Maybe he's on to life.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Erm...well, I'll do my WoM soon, after Jess finishes hers...

ZEE OH EM EFF GEE

Jess doesn't have to submit hers for you to submit yours. . . .
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Actually Alt, yes I do.
Like I said before, Nicho was supposed to be a big part of my wom submission.
Sadly I couldn't finish it on time, (procrastination, lazyness at first, then mum quit her job and got too stressed. She got ill and I had to help her with everything. I even went to work for her.), so I don't know what will happen. I wrote a bit for it and sent it to Strop/Cen but its not enough.

Ryan is a lifesaver for including me in his own submission. Without his input, even though he didn't write it to spare me the trouble of writing my own, Strop would have the hassle of writing my piece for me too.

I'll probably get punished for being so late, and I don't mind. I made all of you wait unnecessarily. I'm sorry guys.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, if it's all interlinked, then I'm going to trust you guys to coordinate your responses but in addition to that, I'm going to wait until it's all sorted out before I even begin introducing the next chapter as I still have this biiiiig holeeeee...

Which is to say it's the worst-case scenario for you, I'm not punishing you except in the reality that you guys are now directly responsible for delaying the tournament!

Oooh, pressure!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Actually Alt, yes I do.
Like I said before, Nicho was supposed to be a big part of my wom submission.

Ah, okay.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I'm not punishing you except in the reality that you guys are now directly responsible for delaying the tournament!

But I didn't even delay the-

Whatever. Way to go, Jess! Now I'll have to wait forever to start! [/Sarcastic anger]
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, I just need to note this:

If anyone gets problems with finishing before the deadline, either because of rl problems or writers blocks or the like, and you see no way you will be able to finish in time or a couple of days later (two days, max), it would be nice to let us know.
Most of you have at least an idea for the entries (I am sure most had a good idea for an introduction, but then the vacations came), and mailing the ideas along with a short explaination and/or apology will really make it easier for us, and make it less likely for you to get penalities from us.

Also: If the problems keeps on, or you simply keep having a block, or being to lazy, it would probably be easiest to al, if you consider your position and whether or not to continue in the main Tourney.
But this should not be an issue the first many rounds.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Pressure makes diamonds.

Pressure also solves problems. Cenere tells me a fix is underway. So the delay shouldn't be too significant. Provided the fix works out, if you know what I mean.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ryan is a lifesaver for including me in his own submission. Without his input, even though he didn't write it to spare me the trouble of writing my own, Strop would have the hassle of writing my piece for me too.

Which is to say it's the worst-case scenario for you, I'm not punishing you except in the reality that you guys are now directly responsible for delaying the tournament!

What?? I just added Jess into my story because I couldn't be bothered asking anyone else, and when I was doing my story no one else would be on and I knew that I could write it first then ask for her permission...

Anywho, don't blame me!!!!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

can someone PM me when the new chapter comes out? fer srs?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The admins (Cen and I) will take care of that, thoad. After that, I expect everybody'll follow the protocol I outlined in the FAQ.

...and that is your cue to go to the FAQ to reread the protocols and ensure you understand them!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

We ARE WAIITING!

Sucks that the first bit comes out when I am at school....and AG is blocked. SO ANNOYING!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Ah. Way of Moderation. A glorious return to epicness! Gotta show you youngins how its done, Original Strop & Klaus Style(OS&KS, copyrighted). Children will cry, men and women will quiver in their own homes, little girls will be put into the cellar as to hide them from me. Headdesks, facepalms, closed pools, and not to mention duckrolls will ensue. But thats just the beginning. I promise lots of fun, and expect you guys to try and keep up with us. :P

OH MAN IM SO EXCITED.

Oh wait.. I am in Germany and am doing all my work through Strop.. that means the internet isnt suppose to work here...NO!....fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

-connection breaks off-

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Are...you ok dude?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

AHHH ITS KLAUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

*locks up daughter*

This is gonna be interesting...

Showing 1216-1230 of 5646