ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5441332
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hey Strop did you get my entry? I sent it last night...

It was sooo epic! xD

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay I'm reading these entries now. Quite a few surprises abound in there!

I need to make a special mention at this stage though... that is one hell of a feat to make Vanilla Ice cry, but I think you just might have done it. You know who you are.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Who's Vanilla Ice?

I seriously have no clue...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Who's Vanilla Ice?

I seriously have no clue...

"Ice Ice Baby" or "Ninja Rap" (from an awesome movie) ring a bell? They're pretty hard to get out of your head. In fact, I'm still thinking "go ninja, go ninja, go" while I'm typing this. It's almost as bad as "Ice Ice Baby"... I do not suggest listening to either song if you don't want a song stuck in your head because once it's in it doesn't come out. Thanks a lot Strop for bringing up Vanilla Ice.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Suprisingly no...that doesn't ring a bell...

However we did use the 'Ice Ice Baby' in my Sport's Team March Past a few years ago...except it was changed to 'Rice Rice Baby' instead...

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

except it was changed to 'Rice Rice Baby' instead...

That's Weird Al's parody of it.

Also, entry updated, Strawpykins.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

You know who you are.

Thinking it's me.

Not sure.

D:
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I need to make a special mention at this stage though... that is one hell of a feat to make Vanilla Ice cry, but I think you just might have done it. You know who you are.

Well, Chill, Goumas, and Thoad are the only white rappers in the contest, so it has to be one of us.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Er, add some more people onto the list that I forgot . . . lol . . . .

Also, if it isn't too late, can I record a backing track tonight and send it to you? I know how to beat-box, and I have a good trumpet imitation sound, lol.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The person responsible for bringing back fond memories of Vanilla Ice has not replied to this thread since my previous post.

... okay seriously, how does that motorcycle jump the hedge? And the ****head scared the crap out of that poor horse! ***hole!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Also:

"Ninja Rap"

Have you seen the Ninja Rap by comedy duo Barats and Beretta?

LIMP NINJA!

can I record a backing track tonight and send it to you? I know how to beat-box, and I have a good trumpet imitation sound, lol.

O YES PLOX.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Er, add some more people onto the list that I forgot . . . lol . . . .

It's not me.

I'm teal.

Wish my microphone recorder worked...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Awrite. The beatboxing is cheesy and probably makes all dead rappers in the history of the world reanimate and buy guns just to shoot themselves dead a second time, but I'll be sending it in in a minute or two.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

It's in. Messed up a little here and there, but it wasn't too bad, I guess. Debating whether I should record an actual performance or not. I don't have a webcam, so it'd be only audio.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Barats and Beretta?

Maxwell Dorian, valedictorian . . . .

This is the mantage . . . .
Showing 3451-3465 of 5646