Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 3:13am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Ok just real quick question, is there a specific place for flash games? Like the constructive zone or the Arumsment park? Otherwise i will just make something up.

The flash games themselves form the twisted strands of reality that surround Armor City: in the Wilderness. However there may be traces of games inside the city i.e. you're free to add a little "game-related chaos" to your day. In particular, the construction zone is likened to the area of the forums where people share material directly related to games on AG e.g. Free Rider 2 tracks.

In short, the construction zone affords the avid AG gamer quite a lot of creative liberty. As does the Imaginarium.

I'm going to write a little short summary guide of all the major locations, which may help direct you a little bit. It's only fair that I do.

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 3:16am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Sounds interesting Strop. I filled in the form...but the .xcf (GIMP file) is 70mb...and it won't turn into a gif....

May have to scale...Do you have any ideas Strop?

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 5:02am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Turn it into a .jpg instead!

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 5:24am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Ignore that, apparently the enquiry is more detailed than that...

Try to keep the individual-specific questions to email guys!

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 8:26am

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

Can somebody help me? After 2 weeks without computer I can't neither read nor write something.

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 8:27am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Try to keep the individual-specific questions to email guys!

I did email, but I didn't get a reply...and I needed a way to avoid a spam post.

Check the FAQ Goumas....although you have a bit of a starring role a few pages back as Strop introduced you...

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 8:36am

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

I can read again, but I have to wait some hours before starting to think again.

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 8:43am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I did email, but I didn't get a reply...and I needed a way to avoid a spam post.

*cough*

Check the FAQ Goumas....although you have a bit of a starring role a few pages back as Strop introduced you...

Page 125 and onwards.

I can read again, but I have to wait some hours before starting to think again.

No rush.

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 9:04am

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

I finished with teh reading. I will read it again when my brain will start working again.

Posted Aug 16, '09 at 8:03pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

MY brain never works unless it absolutely needs too!

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!