Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Feb 22, '10 at 4:21am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

You know Strop...in the end how long did writing this round take? Like how long did you actually work on it for?

Posted Feb 22, '10 at 7:40am

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

I am trying to write some rap, but it always turns into R&B.

Posted Feb 22, '10 at 8:10pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

I am finished.

Posted Feb 23, '10 at 2:08am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

You know Strop...in the end how long did writing this round take? Like how long did you actually work on it for?

A picture can not be drawn a single line at a time.

Deadline: (which I will also try to observe)

I would like to have draft submissions from everybody by next Tuesday. At this point I'll start publishing the rest of the round.

Posted Feb 23, '10 at 4:46pm

zlith

zlith

1,282 posts

A rap battle? I never expected this. I'll be sure to check in to see the results.

Posted Feb 23, '10 at 5:20pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Awrite, so next Tuesday? Glad I got it in early.

Posted Feb 23, '10 at 11:01pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

I finally got my entry in, so have fun with that then.

Posted Feb 25, '10 at 4:18am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Updates:

Having seen a couple of entries (come on people!) I'd like to make the following notes.

1) This may be a rap battle but... there's nothing stopping your character from utterly failing to rap and delivering something else entirely. Like thrashing heavy metal.

2) If you'd like, you may also describe how your character delivered the 'rap'. Are they a born performer (like Strop)? Or are they perpetually humiliated (like Cen)?

3) I'm serious, bonus points go to people who upload them performing it on Youtube. Nothing beats live, after all!

Awards for this round:

1) Oh No You Din't- to the participant who delivers the worst 'rap'.

2) Fifteen Minutes of Infamy- to the Youtube submission (if any) that makes me laugh the hardest/gets the harshest comments.

3) N***a What?- for the most authentic rap. Note that peripheral trimmings like actually performing it, nominating a backing track etc. will aid your cause greatly.

Posted Feb 25, '10 at 5:26am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Or are they perpetually humiliated (like Cen)?

T T At least I'm not going to *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* your *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler*....

Well, thank goodness for the *spoiler**spoiler*...

Posted Feb 25, '10 at 1:15pm

kacboy

kacboy

1,903 posts

I don't know what's happening here now, but I know you're looking for a moderator so read this. I think it might give me a chance to be one here so yeah! ;D

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!