ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372122
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Strop bought you another week.

Sad thing is that college starts in a week for me, so if I don't get this done by then anyways then I don't know when I will get it done to be honest.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Maybe I'll sandwich Chill in there somewhere. It'd be a... tight fit... but it could be done.

While I remember, now would be a good time to mention that depending on your area of jurisdiction, even writing fiction which involves minors in sexual situations may constitute a criminal offence.

Meaning Chill and Thoad would be certainly off-limits, and, again depending on your area, Manta. Just saying.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

As for the final updates, it's just one last push then I might as well take the entire process to the finish. The more we try to coordinate, the further things get delayed and I honestly just want this finished now.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The more we try to coordinate, the further things get delayed and I honestly just want this finished now.

Actually at this point I kinda have to agree, and if it's ok with Thoad and Manta I may just end up BS'ing the rest of my entry just to get it done before the 25th.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just get the thing done. It is most likely going to be rewritten and retconned and what not when it is done anyway, if Strop's big dreams are to come true.
Your time to shine, go over the top, as long as it isn't a God-mod to win, it will probably be let in.

Zahz
Zahz
47 posts
Peasant

While I remember, now would be a good time to mention that depending on your area of jurisdiction, even writing fiction which involves minors in sexual situations may constitute a criminal offence.

Meaning Chill and Thoad would be certainly off-limits, and, again depending on your area, Manta. Just saying.

There goes that bluff. Ah well. Twas funny while it lasted. Say... Frank and KR are over 18...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Say... Frank and KR are over 18...

My character is technically over 18...however if you look closely at the backstory (Don't entirely remember it, wrote it a while ago)...KR is actually a teenager in an old man's body due to something that happened...

So yeah. Hands off.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Right so I just found out today that Hurricane Irene is headed straight for my area. Chances are that we are going to lose electricity, and by the time I get it back College will be starting, and tomorrow I have to do some more stuff to prepare for it. Sorry to say, but my hands are pretty much tied at this point.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Right so I just found out today that Hurricane Irene is headed straight for my area. Chances are that we are going to lose electricity

Same. While I'm not in the direct path, I'll get hit fairly hard. :/

I apologize for my lack of contribution. Chemistry, Biology, Algebra 2, plus debate practice from 4 to 8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm literally writing my peice a sentence at a time.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm writing two essays on this weekend...not quite a hurricane though...

Mind you - I don't think I have to write anything!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Too bad none of you had a summer/winter vacation the past month or two.
I guess it was just me.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Good luck, you guys who will be affected by the hurricane. We'll... work something out. I'm about to work 10 days in a row anyway, after which I'll be packing to move house, coz I bought a house and all...

BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO GET DONE ANYWAY

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm about to work 10 days in a row anyway, after which I'll be packing to move house, coz I bought a house and all...

And he's already raking in the $$ as a Doctor...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright, a fortnight since the last update. That's a bit poor from all of us.

Anyway, it seems that the whole "you guys collectively write something" kinda didn't work. Admittedly a lot of the time I was scratching my head trying to figure out if I could prod at it without ending up just delegating everything... but that resulted in nothing being said.

So.

This aside we have some material. Some of it needs changing. I'm going to assume you guys are now all either busy with year 12 or college, meaning I'll take firm hold of the reins again, and will contact everybody over the next week to see who's still in and ready to write something in a more directed fashion. I'll also be piecing the plot points together and that means editing your writing in a way I see fit, seeing as previously it has been indicated that we should just get on with the business of finishing this arc and wrapping up and going home happy.

Besides, Cen and I have some quite exciting developments and ideas for the project upon the completion of this stage, so all the more reason to just get it over with.

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

It's too messy. :P

Could barely read it...

Showing 5191-5205 of 5646