ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372154
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I have no 'n' in my name.
Sorry. I was careless.

I would be able to take an arrow without any real damage if I was able to freeze it before it pierced my chest.
Won't work. The arrow absolutely must pierce the flesh. If it does not, the plan is pointless. If h must, Leon will take the hit.

I seem to remember violence is agaisnt the rules (for some reason *tuts*)
I think tarring and feathering is more graphically violent that shooting someone with an arrow.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm . . . I might be able to freeze up my flesh in the target area. The whole ice thing pretty much eliminates the body temperature barrier . . . I won't be bothered by the frostbite. The arrow'll hurt like hell after I unfreeze myself, but it's not like I'll bleed or anything. If it's too bad, I think I have some tramadol from my last- er, nevermind.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: "Wow, Chill, you've really stepped up to the plate on this one. Everyone, you should admire his willingness to try to get the plan to work, even though he was nominated for being shot duty. I must say, I'm sorry I ever said anything bad about you: You don't drink coffee."

On an out of character note, I think you're on to something. See, Chill's a Waterbender. We all know that Waterbending equals healing (for some reason), so you should be able to waterbend yourself back to health. No?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

No, he isn't a waterbender, xD he can just freeze/evaporate stuff.

Chill: Uh, I do drink coffee. And besides, I've been stabbed before - long story - so getting shot won't be too different, right?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

No, he isn't a waterbender, xD he can just freeze/evaporate stuff.
Wha-what!?

Leon says: "Don't be so hard on yourself, man. You don't drink coffee. Anyway, the main difference between being stabbed and being shot is that being shot actually hurts. So no, not too different."
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

IC: I've got this... NOVEL idea. We SHAAAAAAAVE his HAIR off.

OoC: Manta wants his own personal revenge.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Don't forget theres a guy there who makes potions that do funny things...I may have a hair dye some where...how about a Hair growth potion... guaranteed to make hair grow to insane lengths in a matter of hours...maybe I can come up with a potion to make strop into a Unicorn B)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

making it so that his hands fire an arrow that will, say, pierce a living creature

Oho, somebody has been playing close attention to the details of my character!

I think tarring and feathering is more graphically violent that shooting someone with an arrow.

Also dudeguy already got tarred and feathered at the end of round 3 1/2.

Note: I need to mention something else- I thought it was obvious but only the people who are present in the Community Hall at the end of round 6 should partake in the discussion. Well actually... this isn't necessarily the case since there are onlookers.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I got something better then Words B), Concept Images

The Great Bearded Unicorn

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/o_o.png

I was Bored so I drew it..lolz

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

The Great Bearded Unicorn

You forgot to mention he also grew a horn. And long hair (How long was he out???).

I thought it was obvious but only the people who are present in the Community Hall at the end of round 6 should partake in the discussion.

I just suggested, I didn't say I'd do it. Though I'd love to...

Also dudeguy already got tarred and feathered at the end of round 3 1/2.

Long term memory.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC: Wait, so now people want to shave me AND make me grow ridiculous amounts of hair? lol

I'm looking forward to seeing just how much you guys can stuff me up. Just remember, no god-modding!

IC: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-22.png

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hey but I got Magic Potions B)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think we should put an apple in his mouth and stick a stick up his bum and out his mouth and then roast him.

Mmmmm roasted ninja horse...

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I like the idea of glueing a horn to his head... ot using a potion whatever...

Mmmmm roasted ninja horse...

Tried it.... not worth it.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Oho, somebody has been playing close attention to the details of my character!
See that, guy? That proves that we must make Strop shoot someone! So, does it count if Strop is unconscious?

Otherwise, I'm liking the hairy unicorn.
Showing 3586-3600 of 5646