ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5441142
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

And that's what grinds my gears folks.

You know what grinds my Gears, when i can't find the droids im looking for!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, back to work I go!

Please be aware, the first round is what I consider a warm up, and so will be very short. The deadline will only be a week after the round starts (19th July) so you have been warned!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Don't warn me, it grinds my gears when you do that :P lol.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Im joinen btw my post is in the ag character things..

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*sigh* please follow the guidelines as posted in the FAQ...if you want to apply for WoM, you must email WaoMod@yahoo.com.

8 down!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

8 down!

22 more to go!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Jus its telling a story either way your looking at it.

Never said it wasn't.

And I won't even be home on the deadline nor the starting point... Should get round finishied > <
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Alright, it looks as if the maximum resolution for any single dimension in the free version of Open Canvas is 5000 pixels. Meaning I can only fit 10 characters vertically!

So I'll post the ten now, done in no particular order:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womcast1-1.png

My quick notes

Frank: Sky-pirate, looks to be a little bit of a rich-boy trying to keep it real, thanks to his background and complex about said background.

Pixel: Originally the diffident look was misconstrued as a homoerotic pout (not aided by the gloves!)...needless to say I changed it slightly. Still looks like a fairly mellow character.

El Cholo & George: Enough said, really.

Chill: Basically copied as faithfully as possible from Cenere, since Alt approved of Cenere's version. I hope to get a more personal feel for him later on.

The Bananaking: No matter how I do this, Bananaking is going to look odd. But the version Zega provided was awesome, so I'm using that.

Dudeguy: Somehow the description led me to believe Dudeguy was quite...hairy >_> Also, head is round because I was incorporating the portrait done by Dudeguy himself.

Hokojo: Surly lurker kid ghost about covers it. The tapering leads me to believe he floats by default.

The Bullman: Is larger than life and takes pains to emphasise this fact to the maximum.

Firefly: Is slightly harder to capture properly due to the street-style being so central to the persona, but I have an idea that will make it work...

Richard and Garrett: Emo kid and pugilistic kid. Easily accessible characters.

I'll do another ten and post them! It'd be a few days or so, then hopefully by that time, the deadline will be approaching and the details of the characters will be finalised.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Even though I have already made it quite clear when you showed me it: Epically awesome.
With whipped cream and cherry.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Did somebody say whipped cream!?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Did somebody say whipped cream!?

Oo... *twitchtwitch* D: I do not want to know > >
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Brilliant. I love it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I think you're too used to drawing horses. Cow ears looks silly on top. :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right you are. I'll fix that right away >_>

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, fixed. Hard refresh and the problem should be rectified!

That was singularly embarrassing >_>

Showing 361-375 of 5646