ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5464852
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Wtf.

They are a rare, but fly breed.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Um your third personess freaks me out, and I'm usualy the one to talk in 3rd person though I haven't on AG.

Okay, it is third person, because I am descriping a character, so it is rather normal.

I'm doing my next set of character sketches, but seriously guys we're getting to the point where if you haven't submitted at least your first draft, either you better have it ready to go with minimal changes or you're going to start pushing back the starting date!

Also known as:
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER, GET IT DONE TODAY OR TOMORROW!!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Alright, I didn't have the time to do 10, but I had the time to do another 5!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womcast2.png

Notes

Bluydee: I had...rather little to go on and therefore had a lot of free rein! Note- if Bluydee gets angry, he may need to get new clothes...

Thoad: People tend to think thoad is the kind of person who rarely stays on the ground. I am keen on furthering this impression.

Parsat: I channeled a little bit of Bruce Lee into the look, though as well as one can impersonate the god of kung-fu's mighty glare, who knows if you've gleaned anything else from all those HK flicks...also Parsat's pants are riding ridiculously low not by design, but because he has too much crap in his pockets.

Lufffi: I still don't know why that last F is in there, so I underlined it as a reminder to self :P I hope I have not taken too much liberty!

Randy: I took a moment to reflect upon the strangeness of shading in a stick figure.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Blyudee looks very cool.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I took a moment to reflect upon the strangeness of shading in a stick figure

*Makes a huge effort to not to laugh* *Fail*

Lol.

Randy's looking fancy!. And with a triangle on his back, AKA nothing to worry about, move along.

Loved it.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Saying it here as well:
Thoad.
Best image of him.
EVER!
Made.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I totally had to.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Pois0nArr0w/frank.jpg

So does the Cen yelling at people mean it's almost time to start?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So does the Cen yelling at people mean it's almost time to start?

It means that if people want to join, they have to hurry up, otherwise they might not get in (Strop wants to have the refs approved the 5th at latest, but sooner is better).
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Pixel: Originally the diffident look was misconstrued as a homoerotic pout (not aided by the gloves!)...needless to say I changed it slightly. Still looks like a fairly mellow character.

Looks good I like the rubber-chicken-with-a-pulley-through-the-middle. Though to be honest the gloves (like the hoody) are only necesary in bad weather. (AG land, whatever, is nice and warm right...) eeerrr... to summise it's brilliant
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

AG land, whatever, is nice and warm right...

Not really > >.. This summer seems to be really hot, and I think the winters usually are a little weird, possibly with snow, though.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Not really > >.. This summer seems to be really hot, and I think the winters usually are a little weird, possibly with snow, though.

<grumbles> Oh thank god I love weird winters >.> with snow... I think Pixel will be earing his bog bloves and hoody alot. Poor thing will freeze and get frost bite etc.
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

LOL. I like that: "riding low ridiculously not by design, but because he has too much crap in his pockets." Couldn't have said it better myself...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I can't wait to see what he thinks of gametesta.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Saying it here as well:
Thoad.
Best image of him.
EVER!
Made.

For once Cen, I ttly agree with you. Better than even mine XD.

Captures his craziness and his love for slaughterzombie sessions. (I also have a funny idea on how to open this up).
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lolol poisonarrow, that's giving me ideas for the cover art...

...because on cover art, you can do just about anything you want to the characters!!!

I'm glad that thus far my interpretations are met with approval. I'll try to do another 5 today but...may not as my exam is tomorrow and I need to spend hours in front of a mirror saying things like "Mister so and so is a such and such aged retiree from woop woop who presented this many days ago with symptoms of blah on a background of multifactorial comorbidities including et cetera et cetera."

Showing 391-405 of 5646