ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3505863
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

...You started it to be "good to Cen" which in Strop-language is "use spoof character because she only would be around or a month or so as based on trial ending".
So T T....

I thought it was a good idea at the time ;_;

No seriously, I thought getting a girlfriend would be good, like, you know. Character building, lol.

But really, on a more serious note (actually that last note was serious, I really did think it was a good idea at the time, but anyway...) well, I didn't realise it would have quite this much knock-on effect, and I agree, it did derail our original plans and is non-canon for the purposes of Cen (whatever that is, seeing as Cen has lately featured here far more in cross-over fics which I must also assume to be non-canon... bring back your original universe sometime!) Anyway, either way what we do with Sai after this stage of the WoM is finished is really up to Cen, and can be discussed elsewhere, as Cen stated. I'm just writing this to answer a previous question in this thread.

Okay, time to write. Cen and I have sorted out the plot up to the start of the next round, so now it's my duty to go and write it!

KITTENS!
Gantic
Gantic
11,812 posts

Right above the line about "need more kitten" is me whining about being unable to go see the kitten my parents found in the stable, and since I am a true sucker for kittens, I need kitten from somewhere else, which could be this thread, which is why it needs more kitten.

...um?

Also, LET'S WRITE CEN FANFIC!!!

How close is the WOM to the end?
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

stable

I did look it up. Other options were "cowshed" and &quotig sty".
Other building we used to use for ducks and hay, but is not empty and used to store bikes, power tools and where kittens apparently are found.

Now you are scaring me....

As for the ending, there is one round left, which is the finals. And then there is the post finale stories, the post post final stories, the epilogue and the end credit "oh btw"-moment after the credits are done.
Gantic
Gantic
11,812 posts

Now you are scaring me....

You wanna be really scared? LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH! Oh wait, that's not allowed.

Oh so that's what those other parts are. I thought it was more "rounds since I think there's supposed to be 5 or 6 parts still left.
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

You wanna be really scared? LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH! Oh wait, that's not allowed.

For some reason, that doesn't scare me. But then again, I talk to Zophia a lot. (Because that somehow explains everything)

Oh so that's what those other parts are. I thought it was more "rounds since I think there's supposed to be 5 or 6 parts still left.

Well, as far as I know, the next round will be the last one. Perhaps besides a few "so, what happen to them after the finals".
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

How close is the WOM to the end?

Well, it is the finals of the tournament...

You guys have no idea just how I'm going to tie up everything do you!

[quote]You wanna be really scared? LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH!

For some reason, that doesn't scare me. But then again, I talk to Zophia a lot.[/quote]

NOW I am getting scared.

Anyway. I've been writing my own scenes. Can somebody poke Poison?
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

NOW I am getting scared.

The you should read the Cen/Kai super yaoi crazy thing she started.

As for Poison, it could be possible to find him on the chat.
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

Just one more post and this whole page will be mod chat...

But to stay on topic: Thoad's just about done with the initial part of his response, Xzeno's finetuning his, and Crimson is done. I will contact Xzeno and Crimson to get writing on another scene once I've written the ones before that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Modchat, yeaaaah!

Still need Poison...
And the rest of the victestants, that seemingly have no plans of trying to join the eternal glory.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

HE SHALL BE A PRETTY BALLERINA.

LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH!

AND STROP WILL BE A CYBER-PUNK ZOMBIE MAN WHO IS HUNGRY FOR CO- I MEAN BRAINS.

Oh wait, that's not allowed.

I was just dong-blocked.
Thoad's just about done with the initial part of his response

Initial? I thought that I had put in everythign I needed to, what do I get to do next?
Modchat, yeaaaah!

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

I thought that I had put in everythign I needed to, what do I get to do next?

Nothing until the next round, but you'll be faced with some decisions!

Still writing...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

Nothing until the next round, but you'll be faced with some decisions!

Yay!
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,055 posts

fufufu

Sorry for absence. Been without my computer, which has my still-unfinished 9.5 entry on it. I will get that in today, sometime.

Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

kukuku excellent.

I have to finish my yearbook stuff today, but will continue writing WoM stuff tomorrow. Got another... four? scenes to write.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

Got another... four? scenes to write.

I didn't know 4 scenes took so long to write!
Showing 4471-4485 of 5647