ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5444002
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

o_o" Ummm..... I'm supposed to write....?
Ehheheh, I'll be working at it then. >

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah, well, Alt, I think now is as good a time to post this little warning:

1) The Way of Moderation is my creation and as such I have executive rights to its direction in entirety.

2) What this means is that I can go on unabashed, flagrant powertrips and nobody can do anything about it (except boycott the event in protest, which, furthermore, I can manipulate people into doing if I want them out.)

3) I'm not going to lie. I'm going to be biased. I'm going to be petty. I'm going to do all kinds of random things to your characters for the sake of self-enjoyment and writing a good story. I'm also going to be influenced not just by the characters but on how much I happen to like you.

4) Fortunately for all of you I wiped the slate clean; some of us may have had differences in the past but I ignored all of that and am merely assessing you from the period of the beginning of the WoM (which really was back in June, just so you know).

In short, this is a most unmoderator-like tournament. Your sole purpose here is to convince me of your worth in this unfolding story. As I said, convince me! If your character isn't compelling enough, you'll have to resort to fanning my ego and sucking up (but careful, too much sucking up is annoying). I suggest sparing use of "this is the epicest story I have ever read ever" and "you're the best, Strop" plus a small dose of prostrating yourself whenever I write on this thread...

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa~

p.s. I'm actually serious about those four points I've listed there.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh yeah, real reason I'm here:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/amphitheatre.jpg

Some notes:

* Like the old times, this place is entirely stone.

* The original amphitheater was just the ground stage. Then it was progressively renovated as AG grew. Hence the slightly strange architecture.

* You don't need to know what's backstage. Really don't. It's just a big mess. And you'll get kicked out of the WoM if you try to look. This is not something to tempt you into doing it.

* The approximate size of the amphitheater is shown through the figures, but just think something a bit over 100 meters in diameter and 40 meters in height.

* There is only one entrance and one exit, and that's the Grand Arch. I imagine the Grand Arch is decorated with reliefs of various scenes of the history of Armor Games. We really weren't concerned about health and safety regulations.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

3) I'm not going to lie. I'm going to be biased. I'm going to be petty. I'm going to do all kinds of random things to your characters for the sake of self-enjoyment and writing a good story. I'm also going to be influenced not just by the characters but on how much I happen to like you.

Oh sh--, I'm f--ed. *Faints*

2) What this means is that I can go on unabashed, flagrant powertrips and nobody can do anything about it (except boycott the event in protest, which, furthermore, I can manipulate people into doing if I want them out.)

You should have said that in the beginning. Looks like we're having

STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, no.
As I said, convince me!

I has liquid perzuaxion. U wanaa?

This could be fun. Also, I got a comparison subject for my project.

Subject number 2.

Mwhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

* You don't need to know what's backstage. Really don't. It's just a big mess. And you'll get kicked out of the WoM if you try to look. This is not something to tempt you into doing it.

On the contrary, now I'm tempted to look. And if flipsky appears I'll blast his robot head with a paradox )))

Lol, I'll be good...

* Like the old times, this place is entirely stone.

Meh...

We really weren't concerned about health and safety regulations.

What?!!

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

1) The Way of Moderation is my creation and as such I have executive rights to its direction in entirety.

Understood from the start.

Strike it is. *Picket sign*

Nah, I kid. Uh, go Strop.

I'm also going to be influenced not just by the characters but on how much I happen to like you.

Uh-oh...

4) Fortunately for all of you I wiped the slate clean; some of us may have had differences in the past but I ignored all of that and am merely assessing you from the period of the beginning of the WoM (which really was back in June, just so you know).

Yaaaaay~

Wait, no... That doesn't really matter on my part... I'm such a dolt. D)~
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Uh, go Strop.

NOOOO!!!.

Let's have a strike dear friends....Gather around....NAO!!!!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Let's have a strike dear friends....Gather around....NAO!!!!

no, or as you would say it NOOOO!!!

I'm not going to lie.

may the truth set you free

I'm going to be biased.

As long as this does not turn into a political thing then I could care less...for now.

I'm going to be petty.

No surpri...I mean yeah OK sure I understand that.

I'm going to do all kinds of random things to your characters for the sake of self-enjoyment and writing a good story.

For some reason that does not sound PG-13 to me.

I'm also going to be influenced not just by the characters but on how much I happen to like you.

...but you like me right?....RIGHT!?.....I have a bad feeling about this.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yes- I was wondering whether we should just get rid of the writing or make the writing white or something. What say you, Pixie? I mean I like making jokes (at user's expense) when drafting stuff up, so it doesn't have to stay or anything...

I think it would look good white so it is more visible. It is funny and it kinda fits the character.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

no, or as you would say it NOOOO!!!

WHY??

Lol, I'm kidding.

*Sigh*
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

So any constructive criticism about mine?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Understood.

*gulp* Understood.

Understood. That also slightly scares me, but it'll also make the WoM loads more interesting.

Oh, great for me. *Gulp*

Understood.

Soooooo. . .in essence, I can pull out from this warning that I'm not kicked out yet, but I have to be ready for some crazy stuff to happen to my character?

. . .okay then.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey, alt?

severe ingame punishment
that's positively *delicious*

Strop has evil mind. ^^

For some reason that does not sound PG-13 to me.
Why didn't I notice that. o.O
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

*Pokes Zoph*

PKMNCNTS.

*Pokes Strop*

Mind if I send my sheet later? 27th or 28th of july?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Strop has evil mind. ^^

Alt is aware of that ._.

Why didn't I notice that. o.O

Too much time on a PG13 site! You're getting rusty at picking up on potential innuendos and double entandres :P
Showing 886-900 of 5646