ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5430401
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*Pokes Zoph*

PKMNCNTS.
Done now, as you noticed~

Too much time on a PG13 site! You're getting rusty at picking up on potential innuendos and double entandres :P
My skills! They're depleting! D:

Alt is aware of that ._.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Because he could have kicked both you and manta from the tournament, if he didn't like the idea of ingame torture better.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Just because Strop's a mod doesn't give him the right to....oh riiight...a mod....

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Despite the dripping corniness of that sentence, I will heed the warning :P

Because he could have kicked both you and manta from the tournament, if he didn't like the idea of ingame torture better.

Yeah. . . .

But I'm wondering how much the PG13-ness of Ag will abate teh twistedness. Prolly not much.

-------

My skills! They're depleting! D:

They're UUUUUUNNNNNDER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:PPPPPPPPP
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Just because Strop's a mod doesn't give him the right to....oh riiight...a mod....
He's running this tournament, he is in charge of this tournament, he decides how this tournament runs. That's what gives him the right. It's him setting up the playground, you're just playing along. Not that your writing efforts aren't to be recognized, they are, but Strop still has teh powah in this.

Despite the dripping corniness of that sentence, I will heed the warning :P
You are so gonna need a bigger boat.

They're UUUUUUNNNNNDER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a silly meme rewrite. >_>
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You are so gonna need a bigger boat.

Yeah, I know. . . .

*gulp*

----------

That's a silly meme rewrite. >_>

My brain is fried atm. Sorry I couldn't think of an intelligent response.

Ugh, headachefailforAlt >.>
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

He's running this tournament, he is in charge of this tournament, he decides how this tournament runs. That's what gives him the right. It's him setting up the playground, you're just playing along. Not that your writing efforts aren't to be recognized, they are, but Strop still has teh powah in this.

I know, I was joking. I'm always joking, unless you see some simley like >_> <_< -_- V_V.

^-^. <---- joking smiley
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Same here, Randy >.>

Ugh, jest is fail nao for me >.>

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Rawr. The little idiocy in my body got the better of me, I s'ose. Frankly, the torture sounds better than disqualification.

...Hmhm. The whole thing was actually kind of funny, now that I think about it...

*Zips mouth*
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Ugh, I can't wait until Strop replies to my email! (excited)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I just replied :3

Also, I've had enough evil powertripping for now. The official line is that the little incident with the "one-day" shall be overlooked but I'm going to do something to both Manta's and Alt's characters that will make things a little more interesting. They will be PG-13 (don't you worry), but I also hope they'll be quite funny. For everybody else. Possibly at your expense.

I would say bwahahahahaha but I'm not sure which evil laugh sounds better. Ufufufufufufufu? Kekekekeke? Or perhaps the strangest one I read from One Piece, "fosfosfosfosfosfosfos~"

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I just replied :3

Timing is a funny thing, lol~

but I also hope they'll be quite funny

For everybody else.

._.

Possibly at your expense.

D:

I'm both fearing and anticipating the beginning of the next round.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh, who said I was going to do that the next round? >

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Possibly at your expense.

Who was that referring to, manta and alt, or everyone else?

They will be PG-13 (don't you worry)

If it was Zophia or Klaushouse saying that I would worry, but with you I will just have to see.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oh, who said I was going to do that the next round? >

Is this a powertrip for laughs, or intimidation? Both? :3

*is slightly scared about Strop's maverickocity*

Which reminds me. . .I haven't yet posted on Ag my guide on how to be a True Maverick! D: (Palin style, of course)
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

The official line is that the little incident with the "one-day" shall be overlooked but I'm going to do something to both Manta's and Alt's characters that will make things a little more interesting.

*Gulp*

They will be PG-13

Thank God.

On a more serious note, will it make our trials in the competition any more difficult at all?
Showing 901-915 of 5646