ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3505683
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

Not while you can see my nipples through this shirt!

Well, some of us were looking elsewhere...:P
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,055 posts

"What would your character crossplay as/what would his costume be for halloween?"

It would be cheating if Frank dressed as a pirate, so he'd go with a clown. Clowns are ttly scary.

"Not while you can see my nipples through this shirt!"

*misses strip*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,305 posts

"What would your character crossplay as/what would his costume be for halloween?"
For Halloween, Leon would probably dress as an immortal archer unless he was supposed to be scary. If he was going for something scary, a robot: Arrows bouncing off its steely hide would not be problematic if robots could think.

For crossplay (I googled the term) he would where a big, poofy, dark green and blue dress. It would hold his body in a slightly uncomfortable manner, forcing him to stand more like a human than is natural for a gnoll. Additionally, he would wear gnollish jewelry of the purest gold along with plenty of gemstones. Then, just when everyone thought he was plain ol' cross dressing, he would have a black hand print across his chest. In his hands, he would carry a ladylike parasol made of green silk, with an ash handle. The stretchers would be made of black iron.

What I'm trying to say is that if you're specific enough, people will think you have something to say. Who knows, maybe Leon does.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,837 posts

Oh, and for crossplay, Chill would dress up as . . . Princess Zelda. Ttly.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/zelda/zelda.jpg

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Oh, and for crossplay, Chill would dress up as . . . Princess Zelda. Ttly.

That would be awesome. Cosplay and crossplay in one. Which I for some reason think I meant (cosplay, that is). Oh well, guys dress up as girls... Interesting, at least.

*hums a bit of a Doctor Horrible song*
So, since there have been no sign of Strop actually working (he isn't), all I can do is give you a little update on stuff.
There are at least 4 scenes/segments before the next round starts. Just a nice way to sum things up and spin them out of control. After all, there are sideplots in this tourney.
Afterwards the next round will start. I estimate that to be around.. March. The end of March with the current speed.
Then it should be flowing again, since Strop shouldn't have too much to write and draw around the round after this.

We have a few cameos to set into action, just to make sure everything will be chaotic and crazy.
Drama, action, mystery, romance! The WoM has everything. Well, besides the actual story, since it still has to be written.
Yup yup.
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

Well, this is good news...I guess I should maybe just become a hermit for a few months and when I come back I'll be able to read all of the scenes and the new round?
Anyway, I'm glad this is starting to shift...maybe now we will get that &quotage turner" feeling. I hope so, anyways.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

Are you subtly endorsing bondage, Cenny? >.>

THIS

Yes, I have just brought the "this" meme into AG. Oh how terrible am I? I would also like to mention that klaus has the BEAR AIDS.

anyway, I would have to say that thoad would dress up as... probably Harold, so that way all he has to do is get a really REALLY bad haircut.
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

So, since there have been no sign of Strop actually working (he isn't)

Sure I was working! On... other... stuff >_>

But seriously. Doing it now. Right after I finish this other picture...

Yes, I have just brought the "this" meme into AG. Oh how terrible am I?

You don't introduce memes by announcing them. They're virals for the reason that you're supposed to insinuate them into the community's consciousness. Announcing it is somewhat akin to yelling "I'M SO COOL" in public.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,927 posts

Dudeguy has gotten new shoes.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,837 posts

I'M SO COOL IN PUBLIC

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,803 posts

*Evil laugh*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

Go deviodless!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

"I'M SO COOL"

But I am so cool.
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

Who keeps title changing? It's kinda random...I thought it was supposed to pertain to what's happening either in the WoM or in the comments on this thread.
...not trying to be a party pooper; if so, please tell me.

Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

If you can work out who is who, it really just means that a moderator is in the thread.

I use the title thread to update what's going on. I don't know about the others >_>

But yeah seriously, at least the rest of the scene will be out in the next few hours.

Showing 3211-3225 of 5647