2,594 posts

R.I.P. Sense.

[img]Uberizer[/img]

Maybe it's a heart.

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 10:00pm

nesanelf

nesanelf

179 posts

Showdown Between Lord of Water's Greatest Rival Lord of Snow and Ice and Lord of Water coming next week...

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 10:18pm

IcyIndia

IcyIndia

545 posts

I think this is really cool. It not only deals with war and fighting, it also encounters problems with himself and his thoughts. I like how it shows that he is not entirely happy with his power.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 10:54pm

nesanelf

nesanelf

179 posts

[i]The evil Lord of Ice is unbeatable... Ice freezes Water. Only rival is Lord Brisngr of the elves. The Dark Lord walks to the beach and meets his old foe... Lord of Water! "I have destroyed armies in my path! None oppose me!", cried out Lord of Water. "Ice trumps Water" laughed the Dark Lord icily. "Freeze!" shouted the Dark Lord. All that was left of the Lord of Water was a slowly melting ice sculpture. The entire beach turns silent. Not a bird crows. Not a dog barks. Not a car honks. All is quiet. A hand cracks out of the ice sculpture and a 20ft wave towers high over the Ice Lord's head

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 11:03pm

nesanelf

nesanelf

179 posts

[i]The evil Lord of Ice is unbeatable... Ice freezes Water. Only rival is Lord Brisngr of the elves. The Dark Lord walks to the beach and meets his old foe... Lord of Water! "I have destroyed armies in my path! None oppose me!", cried out Lord of Water. "Ice trumps Water" laughed the Dark Lord icily. "Freeze!" shouted the Dark Lord. All that was left of the Lord of Water was a slowly melting ice sculpture. The entire beach turns silent. Not a bird crows. Not a dog barks. Not a car honks. All is quiet. A hand cracks out of the ice sculpture and a 20ft wave towers high over the Ice Lord's head. "Crack!" The wave splinters into thousands of peices of ice. "You see, your futile attempts are nothing! Give me the Ring!" The Lord of Water now completely broken out if the ice choked out "I don't know what you mean, Dark Lord!". The Lord of Ice snarled "You know what I want! Give me the Ring of Fire! Only with this I can control Fire and Lord Brisingr!" He hits him with a blast of cold air. The Lord of Water smashed down to the floor. "Give it to me!", the Dark Lord shrieked. The Lord of Water staggered to his feet "No!" and jumped in the ocean. "Oathbreaker, Get him!" The Ice Dragon flew into the ocean. "I must get that Ring!" he cried out.

Continued next week...

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 12:21am

IcyIndia

IcyIndia

545 posts

This doesn't make sense.
In the OP it states:

Ice only will make water tougher.

How does that work out?

Posted Nov 29, '10 at 5:31pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Wow I'm shocked this thread was'nt lost in cyberspace.... feel free to start your own thread nesanelf.

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 7:49pm

theregulator

theregulator

545 posts

Just made Rainbow Toxin my background. I'm not sure if you're OK with that, so please tell me. Anyway, thank you very much for creating it.

Posted Apr 22, '11 at 10:50am

Snakesballz

Snakesballz

44 posts

dudeguy, where do u live?

Reply to Dudeguy's spare time.

You must be logged in to post a reply!