ForumsGamesThey must make Sonny 2!

668 123419
allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

they must make sonny 2,sonny is the best online RPG!!!

• 668 Replies
allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

comment here!!

Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
16 posts
Nomad

I agree with you completely Sonny is the best online RPG!

simpleton
simpleton
11 posts
Nomad

Heck yes, i love Sonny. krin, if your reading this, PLEASE start making a Sonny 2!

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 would be down right sweet.

allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

Heck yes, i love Sonny. krin, if your reading this, PLEASE start making a Sonny 2![2]

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

I love sonny. It would be a crime not to

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I'm sure they are, or are getting to it. They're busy ppl, you know, Sonny took 'em 2 months of developing. Krin'll make it, I'm sure. It can't just pop out tommorow with awesomeness. :S [I wish. xP]It'll come out, it is awesome though. XD

Danger
Danger
3 posts
Nomad

yeah man come on make sonny 2... i love that game its crazy man. best rpg in the whole site

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

to make a game of such a level will take months maybe even a year to make. be patient and cross your fingers. Also, there is going to be one, if you beat it you'll see a set up for a sequel. DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING! XD

IronMarc1000
IronMarc1000
1 posts
Nomad

They will do a Sonny 2. At the end of the game Sonny says "it's only the begining".

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

lol i cant wait for a sonny 2!!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah Sonny is my favorite and one of the best flash RPG's, and just like the two people have said before me, I think Krin has been started on Sonny 2 ever since he finished the first Sonny. Don't worry guys, it will be here soon and for all to enjoy.

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

if they dont make sonny2 i wont come here any more because i only play sonny

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

I liked the game a lot except it got lame after a while...

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

They are going to make a Sonny 2 but I don't know when it's going to come out. The first one was really great and I can't wait until the second one comes out.

Showing 1-15 of 668