ForumsForum GamesOne Nation Under the Devil

12 2248
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

hell has broken loose over the world. disease, death, and destruction have ravaged everything it can reach. in a world of violence, you live to survive. so kill or be killed.

there are five classes, chemical, biological, psychological, radiological, and ballistic. chemical focuses on using chemical agents to chemically alter enemies in horrific ways. summon toxic gases and wreak havoc. biological focuses on using diseases. give people cancer at the flick of a wrist, make deadly mushroom's grow from an enemie's flesh, and pursue other methods of disease killing. psychological focuses on controlling your enemy and damaging him mentally. control victims and force them against their allies, and make any enemy your puppet. radiological focuses on using radiation against enemies. you are immune to all forms of radiation, you can make small mushroom clouds at will, and you can use small atomic weapons to bring about utter annihilation. the ballistic class focuses on using bullets and guns. just your typical soldier or marine.

character sheet:

name:
description:
class:
perks:
abilities:

• 12 Replies
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry, but the title is somewhat. . . anti-american. I can't play. I think 'One Planet Under the Devil' would have been more appropriate.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well if the Devil had taken over the world, it would all be one nation, thus "One nation under the Devil".

No thanks, though. I don't want to play. :]

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Interesting but shouldn't you list perks and abilities that are available?

Also doesn't radiological sound a bit OP?

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

what does OP mean?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It stands for "Original Poster".

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I didn't see Darkroot's post, so I don't know what he was talking about. Usually, OP stands for Original Poster.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

but what would the radiological class have anything to do with original posters?

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

someone please lock this thread. i don't want to see it anymore. i'm not sure why i listened to that guy and put that anti-american name in but i don't want to see it anymore. LOCK THIS!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I know, that's what I was thinking. I have no clue of what he is talking about.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

OP stands for over powered.

I don't really see the reason to lock this. Its a name he chose and the thread has nothing to do with it. Unless you count all the people complaining about it.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

well no one wants to play so i don't see any reason for it.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

well it may be powerful but its probably one of the most uninteresting. people will be more likely to choose a class that differentiates from the norm, like the chemical or psycho classes or something.

Showing 1-12 of 12