ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60157
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
SpyreWorks
SpyreWorks
172 posts
Nomad

Well Fritzl was tried in European courts and OJ and MJ were tried in American ones...and I think European courts are a loooot more efficient that American ones. Just putting that out there.

Although I can't feel so sorry for MJ like some people here, I don't think I can relate to the people screaming and reveling for his death. I guess I'm just indifferent.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Old Michael back in the 80's was amazing. Michael now with the creepy face and crap, and the raping and such or whatever sucks. I'm kind of glad he's dead.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I think it's wrong to immediatly make jokes about someone dying.

It's called freedom of speech and subjective morals mate.

Why don't you make jokes on Farah?
She died of cancer, Should be hilarious.

No, not really. It's not a valid comparison for an obvious reason.

And if he did do it (or didn't) may I see some proof of his doings?
Can you give me a link, of cold hard facts, that he obviously molested a boy?

The fact he admitted to inviting young children into sleeping in his bed and that he thought that behaviour was totally normal. That's enough justification for me, even if it wasn't enough for the *cough*incorruptible*cough* American judicial system.
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

he is still a person, he makes mistakes (dont get me wrong i hate child molesters.) but he is still a person.

Child molesters should not be treated as human. They are sub-human and deserve extermination.

h0b0mafia
h0b0mafia
18 posts
Nomad

They say these things come in threes - Ed McMahon yesterday, Farrah Fawcett this morning, and Michael Jackson this afternoon.

Holy crap
75Greeno
75Greeno
130 posts
Peasant

isnt that crazy he was only 50 somthing

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

Child molesters should not be treated as human. They are sub-human and deserve extermination.

This is the most stupid statement I have heard in a while.
Sure, people get called monsters all the time (ie., Sadaam Hussein, Hitler, Josef Stalin,etc. People should be glad that they are dead), but this is just an analogy. In your moral beliefs, sure, but not in mine. I enjoy Michael Jackson's music. Sure, what he did was extremely wrong, but, I don't consider him sub-human for it.

I don't ever sympathize with anyone dying. If they died, it was there time to go and I understand that. But, I don't go "I'm glad he's dead because he molested a bunch of kids." I show respect for the dead, regardless of their actions.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

He is still living, not a molester, just REALLY ugly.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Child molesters should not be treated as human. They are sub-human and deserve extermination

We are all human, yes we make wrong choices, but we are all human, and should be treated as so. Yes there should be punishments for child molestion (Spelling??) but that was a little extreme.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I just found out 2 hours ago. It's pretty sad. Even through he was a little... odd, he still had the best music I've ever heard.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

Fox new said he went into Cardiac Arrest, and then a coma. Later, he died while in a coma, but I didn't hear anything about a heart attack...
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

but I didn't hear anything about a heart attack...

Cardiac arrest is another term for a heart attack silly =P
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

I just turned to CNN and it showed a bunch of people dancing and in the caption it says Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dies

mitnev
mitnev
65 posts
Nomad

I love it when people argue on the internet. It's possibly the most pointless action you could ever take in your life.

Please stop. Although I don't agree with people's views that he deserved it I'm not going to sit there and argue with them. Just because you shove facts down their throats doesn't mean they're magically going to have an epiphany and change their opinions.

Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, no matter how horrid or cruel they are. But I hope you realize that if you had left them alone they probably wouldn't say anything else on the subject.

I feel sorry for his family because no one deserves to have a loved one taken from them. And I feel sorry for him because his life was so dang screwy. And that's all I have to say on the matter.

iamsuperawesome
iamsuperawesome
201 posts
Nomad

I would say no one knows for sure what mj did or didnt do. I wasnt there were you? If he did then hes paying for his sins right now. but who are we to judge. Im not sinless and have my own to pay for. what are yours? I have lost a loved one have you? some respect and sympathy for the people who knew him and loved him.

Showing 61-75 of 310