ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60147
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Again, I heard he was only in a coma on Fox.

While I do think that His death is a payback of sorts for what he did, I'm not glad he's dead. I just don't have the heart to celebrate a man's death, even Jackson's.

Wavyknight
Wavyknight
4 posts
Peasant

[quote]It says there is no official confirmation of his death...

He's dead O.K. he's been confirmed dead by his doctor, death by Cardiac Arrest(his heart stopped).

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

While I do think that His death is a payback of sorts for what he did

Payback for being a social misfit? unable to sate his low self esteem and coping with it by crossing racial barriers and having numerous plastic surgery. But plastic surgery only does so much, it can't heal his broken heart. He was accused of having sex with children. But he was acquitted, which means proven innocent.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'm npot glad he's dead per se, I just can't bring myself to be sympathetic for him.

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

Hitler's father mistreated him. I don't recall millions worldwide lamenting his death

Also, That was just one of many things leading up to his death. And why did you bring up Hitler?
Running out of backup?
And if he did molest them..
How come he was Acquitted?
You do know the mother let the kid stay over right?
It was a set up for him.

I never said what he did was right.
What he did was wrong.
It cannot be justified.
However, he is still a person, he still has a family.
And also
If that someone in my family was proven to be a paedophile, I'd probably join in

Your a liar.
Unless you really have no heart whatsoever.
You wouldn't join in on a family member death.
You'd defend him.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I'm npot glad he's dead per se, I just can't bring myself to be sympathetic for him.

because you are jealous that he has reached the pinnacle of perfection in his art (king of Pop)? Seriously he is Human, aside from Frizl who was PROVEN GUILTY. How can you not be sympathetic to death of the King of Pop? its like saying all of the KISS members died from a heart attack.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

But he was acquitted, which means proven innocent.

Doesn't mean he's innocent. Was O.J. Simpson guilty of murder? No, not in the eyes of the law but it doesn't mean he didn't do it. It's called bias, and everyone has it. And he's rich and famous.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ok, I take back what I said for it being a payback, But just so you guys know, Jezz just told me to tell you, "If you guys don't shuttup, Ima beat you senseless."

That's just what Jezz told me. >_>

I do feel sorry for him, with all his troubles... His problems with his dad, his bankrupcy, his terrible self esteem... But if he did do what he was accused of doing (even though he was acquited) I won't feel too much sympathy.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Again, I heard he was only in a coma on Fox.

Do you mean Fox News? If so, I don't think you should really listen to people like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Ann Coulter
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

because you are jealous that he has reached the pinnacle of perfection in his art (king of Pop)?

Noooo. . . .

------------

its like saying all of the KISS members died from a heart attack.

How?

---------

And I'm sympathetic for his family - they obviously went through a loss. I just can't bring myself to be sympathetic for him.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

its like saying all of the KISS members died from a heart attack.

because they were great musical artists that lived a lavish life of drunken revelry and debauchery, albeit they only stuck to sex with women, but isn't this the same? plus isn't Michael Jackson also married? with children? didn't he almost drop one off of the balcony? yea...
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Doesn't mean he's innocent. Was O.J. Simpson guilty of murder? No, not in the eyes of the law but it doesn't mean he didn't do it. It's called bias, and everyone has it. And he's rich and famous.

he was ALSO ACQUITTED meaning he didn't do it. I.E. NOT GUILTY OF MURDER.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I said that I feel sorry for his family for such a loss - but I can't be sympathetic for him.

And I don't think anyone deserves to have such low self esteem, or to be mistreated by their parents. . .but after what he's done, I can't feel sympathetic for him.

MissouriMauler
MissouriMauler
2 posts
Nomad

I can't feel to bad, his worst actions stick out like a brick wall in my mind.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

I can't feel to bad, his worst actions stick out like a brick wall in my mind.

Agreed. His stupid stunts led him to bad karma, I think, at least, I think...

he was ALSO ACQUITTED meaning he didn't do it. I.E. NOT GUILTY OF MURDER.

I don't remember him being aqquited. I'm sure.. wait. Your right. He had to be. He would have been sentenced to murder unless he didn't...which I think he did...

And I don't think anyone deserves to have such low self esteem, or to be mistreated by their parents. . .but after what he's done, I can't feel sympathetic for him.

Once again, agreed. You had bad parents. I'm sure your not alone, Michael. But he did alot of things that he shouldn't have.

I do feel bad that he died. R.I.P.
Showing 31-45 of 310