ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to Raise a Dragon

54 56577
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I realise it already has a walkthrough, but that's only to end the game.

So here is how you get all the behaviors, breathes, and titles.
Titles - There are 4.
Behaviors - There are 5 (odd number, eh?).
Breathes - There are 4.

**BREATHS**
Now then, let's start with breathes, as those are the first you obtain.
Breathe None - Go to the rightmost part of the castle, you will see a well of sorts. Jump down it, and go to the far left. There will be a hole, jump through it. Then go through the hole in the floor, and go rightmost. You now have no breathe.

Breathe Fire - Eat these 4 items: The fireplace under the cage you came in, the lamp at the rightmost side of the castle (*note* not inside the well, in the tower), on the top, the candle in the baby room (2 rooms under the wizard), and the torch in the well (you can jump back up).

Breathe Heal - Eat the blue mushrooms in the sewer (entered through the well), the health vile next to the candle, a sack of... blue stuff in the rightmost tower (mid floor), and the health vile directly under the wizard's room.

Breathe Plant - The plant thing directly above the cage room, bottom leftmost corner of the castle, there is a small plant, in the rightwards passageway there is a tree, and the room above the dining hall yields another plant. Eat those and you're set.

**BEHAVIORS**
Fiery - Needs Fire Breathe - Torch EVERYTHING, and sit on either the building for a tyrant, or sit on the rightmost area for a scourge.

Necromantic - Needs Heal Breathe - resurrect things! Either by squashing humans and healing them, or ... well that's just about it. Sit on the building for tyrant or the rightmost area for scourge.

Rampaging - Can Be Used By Any - Eat everything in your path. EVERYTHING. Then sit on the building in order to get tyrant, or in the rightmost area scourge.

Reclusive - Can Be Used By Any - Simply not kill anything. Sit on the building to be a guardian and sit on the rightmost area to be a watcher. **note, I think this is the only way to get the watcher**

Wild - Needs Plant Breathe - Plant EVERYTHING. and do it with fuuuun! XD. Or at least most, but I plant breathed everything for good measure. Then sit on the building for a guardian, or the rightmost area for a watcher/scourge.

**TITLES**
Guardian - Can Be Used By Any - Simply not kill anything and sit on the building.

Tyrant - beat the crap out of everyone and then sit on the building.

Watcher - I think that you can only do this with reclusive nature but I'm not sure. So then, just not kill and go to the rightmost area.

Scourge - Kill all you want, burninate all you want, just go to the rightmost corner.

• 54 Replies
sk8torchic
sk8torchic
3 posts
Nomad

Personally, I think you should be able to combine breaths (i.e. Fire Plant, Fire Heal, and Heal Plant) The Fire Heal should be Magenta and turn people into zombies instantly, the Fire Plant turns things into burnt plants (including people), and Heal Plant should heal people, bring the dead back to life, and do plant to everything else!

sk8torchic
sk8torchic
3 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double post, but I forgot something-Fire Plant is Yellow, Heal Plant is Cyan

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I got a stalemate once, The dragon hit me with it's tail i think... And i thought "WTF" then one of my last arrows hit it and killed it. I wasn't even counting! That was all pure luck.

Gogo24681012
Gogo24681012
18 posts
Nomad

don't try to be the best at this game, just explore, have fun, and try something new each time!!!!!

cellfoneguy
cellfoneguy
4 posts
Nomad

I played this game like 10 times its pretty addicting
I just don't have the heart to kill those 8-bit people

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

What I love about it is that it has so many possibilities.

I played this game like 10 times its pretty addicting
I just don't have the heart to kill those 8-bit people

haha, 8-bit people... :P
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Lol, I had the Heal Breath once, I stomped on them and then revived em, It felt like i was some sort of necromancer! Except i was a dragon.

vhsrc
vhsrc
2 posts
Nomad

i got stalemate the first and only time i played it.

littledrummerboy654
littledrummerboy654
7 posts
Nomad

Coll, thanks for all the help. I got every breath, behavior, and title, i just can't get the dragon to kill me as i kill him.

Thomas5443
Thomas5443
1 posts
Nomad

i can't finish the game.(i'm stuck with the human)

dric454
dric454
69 posts
Nomad

Uhhhh, thank you for the walkthrough it really help =0

eric140319eric140319
eric140319eric140319
8 posts
Nomad

i wuld like this game if it had better graffics but i think that ur right dragonman there shuld be achievments

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

So now there are two neutral behaviors, two healing behaviors, two plant behaviors, but only one fire behavior.

I finally managed to get stalemate. If the dragon kills you before your final arrow hits it, the game automatically ends and you won't get stalemate even if the arrow is in the air. You need to make sure the dragon is preparing to attack and make sure it's already dead when it kills you.

i can't finish the game.(i'm stuck with the human)

It gives you a choice of three items to pick up. Pick one then find the dragon. If it's the bow, start shooting. Otherwise, put the item down and see if the dragon takes it. If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
darksnest
darksnest
1 posts
Nomad

[You can become a necromantic guardian or watcher if you only heal the people who are already dead./quote]
actually i get necro all the time by running everywhere with my heal breath on healing everyone and making zombies also i just got stalemate cause i jumped and shot the last arrow then it hit me with its tail

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Told me quite alot I didn't konw about the game.

Showing 31-45 of 54