ForumsSupport ForumA few suggestions

4 2818
royandgrand
royandgrand
31 posts
Shepherd

i think there should be a check beside the games you played.

i think you should get somekind of trophy box that people can look at and the troghys are all the games u beated so it says like castlewars then trophy to tell u beat it but the games u didnt beat doesnt have a trophy beside them or doesnt show in ur troghy box.

i think profile comments should cost 0 ap game comments 1 ap and fourm posts 2 ap and also u dont get ap for makeing a post i think that should cost 1 or 2 ap.

what do you guys think of my suggestions?

• 4 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

That's a great Idea.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This has been suggested many times before.

Each game has different difficulties, some are harder to beat than others. Not only will it be hard to decide which games would give which amount of points/trophies, some games are never ending and can not be beaten.

Also the site can not moniter if you have beaten a game or not and I am sure that it would be impossible to cync the site with all of it's games so that the site itself would know when you beat the game or not.

To be honest, I do not know much about how programs work in computers but I am sure that this would be possible.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Pardon me, I meant to say "I am sure this would be impossible."

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well we can think about these things. Like for later use. I mean it is a good idea, but as all of you, have said before, this is not going to happen at this moment.

Showing 1-4 of 4