ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53757
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why does the title seem so familiar?...

Anyways, in my opinion it's Carlie. She's respected, nice, helpful, all the things you'd expect of an admin.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I think its me. Just kidding. This is a difficult question to answer. I personally disagree with firetail though. I don't think that anyone is really respected that much. After all, its just a flash game site. I think if it were anyone, it should be Krin. He's the mastermind behind the two hit games Sonny and Sonny 2. Or Conartists. So many people like both of there games.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Why does the title seem so familiar?...

Because of this?

I would have said Shin but I'm not sure if he is a member... or Cenere (sorry Cenere), the member I have the most respect for is Firefly though despite being a tottenham fan he knows alot about everything and I have learned alot from him and his opinion is normaally spot on.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Because of this?

Yes, I can swear this was a repeat thread, couldn't grasp it though.

I would have said Shin but I'm not sure if he is a member.

He was perm. banned, remember?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

He was perm. banned, remember?

Why again was he banned?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why again was he banned?

He stole art and claimed it as his own and he also pretended he had wife and kids.

On topic...I think all members of the AG team and mods are respected...
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

I would have to say christianpatriot

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

He stole art and claimed it as his own and he also pretended he had wife and kids.

:0 I didn't know that... I was off for a few days and came back to a few messages asking me where shin had gone >.> now I know.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

:0 I didn't know that... I was off for a few days and came back to a few messages asking me where shin had gone >.> now I know.

i didnt see shin very often in forums but his full user name was: ShintetsuWA
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

That without a doubt would be sonam (me). Yes I know people respect me with hatred and irritation. Not the kind of respect you might have been talking about but still respected.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

ShintetsuWA

oooo ok i remember who that is now...he got banned? Weird. You can get banned for pretending to have a family?
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

i didnt see shin very often in forums but his full user name was: ShintetsuWA

<claps enthusiasticly>

Anyway I kinda agree with valkyrie1119 very few people are reespected here... popular yes, "cool", nice... but respect is more personal.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yes I know people respect me with hatred and irritation. Not the kind of respect you might have been talking about but still respected.

I respect you as a perv.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anyway I kinda agree with valkyrie1119 very few people are reespected here... popular yes, "cool", nice... but respect is more personal.

True. Respect is much more in real life.

I respect you as a perv.

Agreed.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

ummm id have to say the admins. afther that id say the ppl/person who kep the site up and running every day =D. n as posted b4 its pretty hard to resprect some1 through a gaming site. i dont know about any of all yall, but for me i dont respect some1 b4 i no them as a friend 1st.

Showing 1-15 of 374