ForumsWEPRAnimal Slaughter

588 143764
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

I my self am a proud veg and im a guy i dont see any thing wrong with that, however my peers constantly put me down for it. I question others about it and some say that animals are kiled to keep the population under control, then shouldnt we do that to humans? are there any other vegetarians on armor? if you are a caravor responding to this please try not to be insultive i get enough from my freinds and family

• 588 Replies
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

War is just war, and it will always be there mate, but it's not to thin a country's population, it's because a country wants to prove themselves. So they decide to kill off innocent people just to prove themselves, and in no way mate is that related to the slaughtering of animals.

vestig
vestig
12 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna skip the anthropological theory that wars occur when there is a rise in the male population in an area.

All I can say is that we evolved and reached the top of the food chain, and I refuse to insult nature by nibbling carrots rather than eating meat.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

It works out the same.

They are slaughtering animals.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Goodness Psycholncarnate, you just don't get the picture do you mate?

It doesn't work out the same, it's almost the complete opposite mate

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Whatever their agenda, maybe's it's an evolutionary defect to limit and control our own population.

It's controlling what genes and etc. pass to the next generation.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a492/a492_thumb.jpg

If it didn't die of a painful death in a pool of it's own blood, I don't want to eat it.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Sheep aren't smart enough to realize any of that in the first place.

You have no problem harvest other living things and eating them...

But add blood, and suddenly it's a crime.

Why does it have to be able to feel it's death for it to be wrong?

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Because then we would have empathy for it and see them almost on the same level as humans. We would attach more sympathetic ties the more they relate to us.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

....NOT ANOTHER ONE!

How many dead topics are we going to revive? I remember this, back when when Skip, was real "fond" of aninimals, and was on a "mission"...But really, you should have left it dead.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Well I dont like animal slaughter cause i think that it is just wrong to kill something to eat when there is a lot of stuff we can eat that is not involved with killing little things. Just think what if something came along killed you and ate you just for a little meal which can be substituted for something else. I mean meat is healthy buy has a lot of fat so eating less of it will make you gain less I know I am a vegetarian.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

No comment basically, but it's survival of the fittest basically

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I agree with Gangsta and Fritz. This thread is only gonna cause more flame because no one will agree about either side of the argument.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The last word to page 52 and 53: Competition.

If you think about it in these terms, war, and living at the expense of other beings makes a whole lot more sense.

deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

http://
You know your disgusting Talo i wish some1 kills you and swims in your pool of blood
(what is his problem he's satanist or what?)

deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

I can get a vegeterain cause of you o.o

Showing 511-525 of 588