ForumsGamesBest Halo Game?

78 11206
Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

Halo 1, Halo 2, or Halo 3?

This is a tough question for me.

Halo 1 - GREAT Campaign Mode and set the standard for multiplayer forever.

Halo 2 - My Favorite Campaign, and the multiplayer is very action packed, fast paced, and also needs stategy.

Halo 3 - Not as good of a Campaign if you ask me. But by far the best multiplayer when it comes to graphics, new weapons and tools. Plus has the most custimation when it comes to making a spartan or elite.

I just can't decide, but you can!

• 78 Replies
notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

I thought Halo: CE was the best.

HAd the best combat for LOCAL Multiplayer,was more realistic (If you fall from a high area you will get hurt),
the magnum was a pwner.

Ironically the Halo series can be judged by the magnum.
Halo CE: Win.
Halo 2: Okay, but not as awesome
Halo 3: WHAT THE HELL IS THE CRAP?

Halo 2: Best MP. At least you can pick your map.
Halo 3 map editor: If you want to call "FORGE" a map editor.
That thing was garbage at best. You can only have X amount of items? WTF?. Dude, Farcry Instincts, so far as I've played, has the best map editing software. PERIOD. I had hours upon hours of replay time just with that map editor.
Forge gave me minutes upon minutes of replay time until I was told the ERRR sound.

jamz92
jamz92
56 posts
Nomad

Out of all of them, I'd have to say for multiplayer, Halo 3. Although for all of them you need Live to play the bloody games, Halo 3 kicks ass online. But for campaign, well I wouldn't know. They are all good

nhduke12
nhduke12
75 posts
Nomad

all good but halo 3 is the best.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

New Results:

Halo 1 - 1 Vote

Halo 2 - 3 Votes

Halo 3 - 11 Votes

Won't anyone give the first two some help?

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

halo 2 has to be the best.

Mrbobbyhood
Mrbobbyhood
49 posts
Nomad

By far halo 3 is the best.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

New Results:

Halo 1 - 1 Vote

Halo 2 - 4 Votes

Halo 3 - 12 Votes

Maybe Halo 2 has a chance to give halo 3 a run for its money, but it needs help!

MentalMagnus69
MentalMagnus69
3 posts
Nomad

i would vote 4 halo 1 the campign is amazing and i preffer the weapons especially cause the pistol has zooom....

Halo 2 is really gud butttt they left out assualt rifle although u can duel weild needlers

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

halo 3. the story rocks and theres a lot more options and multiplayer is awesome

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Still the first Halo for PC. Gotta love unbloated multiplayer, a storyline that isn't kooky, and invincible vehicles.

lordrenoc99
lordrenoc99
6 posts
Nomad

Halo 3

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Halo 3. why? because the terrain is more destructable, and i love the scarab/phantom fights! Destroying an immense phantom ship, and its fragments landing and crushing the troops it just placed on the battlefield in an immense blue blast is an amazing experience!

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

Halo 3. why? because the terrain is more destructable, and i love the scarab/phantom fights! Destroying an immense phantom ship, and its fragments landing and crushing the troops it just placed on the battlefield in an immense blue blast is an amazing experience!

Nicely Said ChillzMaster
lsiemanym
lsiemanym
10 posts
Nomad

i think this a very unfair question

all the halo games were awesome in their own time
halo one was a huge hit when it came out
i think i played halo2 multiplayer more than anyother game
and the halo3 story was intensly fun w/ multiplayer

but this question is unfair because each game was an improvement of the other(s) 2 and 3 had more and better weapons, vehicles and gameplay than the one before it
and hype people went insane (in a good way) when halo2 was released and 3 had even more hype

but if i had to pick in 50 years (assuming odst and 4 arent unreasonably good) id pick halo2

jbomb1234
jbomb1234
4 posts
Nomad

Halo 2 was the best

Showing 16-30 of 78