ForumsGamesBest Halo Game?

78 11205
Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

Halo 1, Halo 2, or Halo 3?

This is a tough question for me.

Halo 1 - GREAT Campaign Mode and set the standard for multiplayer forever.

Halo 2 - My Favorite Campaign, and the multiplayer is very action packed, fast paced, and also needs stategy.

Halo 3 - Not as good of a Campaign if you ask me. But by far the best multiplayer when it comes to graphics, new weapons and tools. Plus has the most custimation when it comes to making a spartan or elite.

I just can't decide, but you can!

• 78 Replies
monkeytyler8
monkeytyler8
6 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 Because its graphics and it is the number 1 game of the year [or atleast fable ll is =/]

monkeytyler8
monkeytyler8
6 posts
Nomad

but in halo 3 at the end master chief goes to sleep but....when arbitar says let go home X.X the covenate is attcking the planet and chief has to go save them, I got this from bungie at bungie.net

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

New Results Are:

Halo 1 - 3 Votes

Halo 2 - 7 Votes

Halo 3 - 17 Votes

rockydennis7
rockydennis7
5 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is the best in my opinion. I think it has by far the most replay value out of all the games. I can't wait for ODST and Reach.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

Im excited for thsoe games to come out as well rockydennis7

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

or atleast fable ll is =/

Hell yeah!
--

I think Halo 3 is the best so far, because you can create your own maps using forge, there's some cool new vehicles and weapons, and the armor permutations are sweet. The only thing I don't like about the game is how people always obsess over rank, at least the people I end up playing with. The people also care more about 'wning the noobs' than actually playing the game and having fun.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

None of them!!! I cannot stand them. They are so boring. No offence to all who like it.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

I agree with you poisonarrow, I hate people who can't just have fun in the game. That's what I try to do, I don't obsess over rank much because I realize it's just a game =/

GothicPunk17
GothicPunk17
18 posts
Nomad

Halo 1.
The first one is always the best.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

New Results Are:

Halo 1 - 4 Votes

Halo 2 - 7 Votes

Halo 3 - 19 Votes

It's starting to even out a bit... sorta

BijouRIP
BijouRIP
150 posts
Nomad

halo3

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Why Halo 3 people? Without the innovations Halo 2 brought in the first place, would there be a halo 3 that is as good as it seems now. Vote Halo 2 for the value of innovation, not because your a high rank or have no other games.

Spartan0430
Spartan0430
124 posts
Nomad

halo combat evolved (or number 1) hands down no questions asked.

best compaign. why? because well its jsut freaking awesome! and it has the library!

multiplayer is freaking awesome with great classic maps!

halo 3 sucks. its only fun if you do big projects on forge
and infection is the only thing multiplayer has and they never play it on Live.
halo 2 is only fun for glitches.

darktunderap
darktunderap
11 posts
Nomad

halo 3 for multiplayer and changing how you look, but i love 2's campaign... the first one was ok but not brilliant

LazerPony
LazerPony
23 posts
Nomad

i think it should be halo 3

Showing 31-45 of 78