ForumsWEPRWho Would Win Canada Or U.S.A In A War

296 99609
patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

I know U.S.A has a better army and weapons developement in all but Canada has a ready army and a hell of alot more allies than America.

• 296 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

And thinks monopoly money is...

real money!ThoseCanadian Idiots with their talking heads! Can't understand a thing they're talking aboot!
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Why would we want to pick on Canada? We love Canada,they're like the little brother who eats mayonaise on his saltines and we tease him for it,but we still love 'em anyway.

Someone with common sense!
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

I highly doubt that the Canadian government would use guerrilla tactics. It's not like in Vietnam where you didn't know what was coming up next. They'd be fighting on fairly open ground.

Maybe in Central Canada and Eastern Canada, but the West is mountainous and hevaily forested.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Why would we want to pick on Canada? We love Canada,they're like the little brother who eats mayonaise on his saltines and we tease him for it,but we still love 'em anyway.
Someone with common sense!

Boy,you're really looking forward to this,aren't you?
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Boy,you're really looking forward to this,aren't you?

maaaybe....

Sometimes your lack of knowledge aboot us makes us feel neglected...I link you to "Talking To Americans," Once a common part of one of our Canadiam political comedy shows.

Yes the people are real, the questions are real, and the answers are not contrived.

Candian Pride!
Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

The largest war that there will ever be between Canada and the US is when the two nationl hockey teams get in a massive fight on the Ice. Oh, and on the topic, I would reccemond watching Canadian Bacon.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

But if Canada becomes part of the US,we can't make fun of 'em anymore. Also,we won't have any Canadian bacon!

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Yes, google is right. We are like brothers, eh?

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Maybe in Central Canada and Eastern Canada, but the West is mountainous and hevaily forested.

Well then we won't fight in the west :P lol.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Who ever nukes first

Jacques
Jacques
147 posts
Nomad

Canada

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Who ever nukes first

Canada doesn't have nuclear weapons though.
HiddenDistance
HiddenDistance
1,310 posts
Peasant

Let me get this clear. The United States can't win in Iraq...yet they think that they have the ability to invade Canada?!?!
We are a freakin BIG country. The United States would never have the manpower to cover that much land and eliminate pockets of geurilla fighters. I mean, if they can't do it in Afghanistan, and they've got other countries helping them their (including Canada btw) what makes you think they could ever do it in Canada?

You should put a divide between 'winning a war' & occupying a country. If all the U.S.A. was intent on doing in Canada was closer to WW2 where the civilian populace was bombed into submission, Canada would just surrender.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

We are a freakin BIG country. The United States would never have the manpower to cover that much land and eliminate pockets of geurilla fighters. I mean, if they can't do it in Afghanistan, and they've got other countries helping them their (including Canada btw) what makes you think they could ever do it in Canada?

Like HiddenDistance said, if the US wanted to, they could easily bomb Canada into submission.

The US does not really need to take out groups of guerrilla fighters to win. All it needs to do is to crush Canada's military and capture its cities or force a surrender. It does not need to cover all of Canada. Canada is huge, but its population is packed in the south.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

What ever happened to peace? Also Green,you only need 5 more posts to 3,000. Yippeee. Baloons. Streamers. Cake.

Showing 196-210 of 296