ForumsSupport ForumPlayer power search!

10 3422
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well some times I'm sure everyone had trouble finding their friends because they simply had too much friends on their friend list...and it is very inconvinient so i suggest a player power search where we can type in the friend's name and you can find it or if you are unsure what his name is like you can type the key word and the search result will have a list of players where you can find your friend in the list.

• 10 Replies
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Erm...sorry guy but I was just told by the mod that we already had this service so sorry for wasting your time. But does anyone knows how to delete a topic? Because I want to delete this one so it won't waste your time anymore.

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

yes you just have to put the follow on the url
example:my profile url is http://armorgames.com/user/frozenskull

i have to change it too http://armorgames.com/user/piggg

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

that I is a part of my profile link lool

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

To delete a topic, you must be a moderator. Those would be Carlie, Asherlee, Dank, Calm and Moegreche.
If there is one that is pointless and needs to be locked, ask one of them.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well apparently according to Moegreter or what ever he or she is called, armorgames's player search is not so advanced. You can only find people if you type their name corrcetly. So, having a google style player search will be a great idea because they will give related links like i don't know what is my friend Pigg's name so I type my own name Piggg and they will give links to me and Pigg(a fake name but many people prefer to call me that).

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Soon Piggg, soon, and it's Moegreche lol.

I don't think it's needed for the Friends List, but it's definatly needed to find people who are around and haven't done much to find them.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well I'm not very good at language=P

But again, it is good to have the player power search not just to find someone whom you want to befriend or find your friend, it is...erm... please give me some time to think of something to reply you Rapter.thanks.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

how about this, if you saw a spammer on a game, and you left the game to tell a mod, they need proof so you're going to have to give it to them since you didn't flag it, and they also need the name, you can't remember their name, only know it starts with 'y-r-e', all you have to do is go to the search, search up y-r-e, and then you'll get all the users who have y-r-e in their name. that's a good reason

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I don't know any names that start with"y-r-e"! lol. But that would be a great idea. And if you cannot find that guy, then you feel kind of stupid lol.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, I think the admins are working on a user search engine similar to the games one and the community one.
So you'll have to wait and see!!
Loads of improvements are on their way!

Showing 1-10 of 10