2 posts
Nomad

I do 'cause its just some stupid guy with glasses makeing words a baby can make

• 101 Replies
Kowboy
Kowboy
50 posts
Nomad

I just think that the Harry Potter movies should be PG-13 by now. All the kids that grew up with it are old enough to handle a little violence and besides, people start dying now. I want blood!

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

hated the last movie the actual content (real story line) was little with lots of filler

It's because its meant for more mature people now, not for littel kiddies, although i did find it quite boring.

The last movie (part i and ii) will be so awesome, but i hate how they cut tonnes of stuff in the book out.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The last movie (part i and ii) will be so awesome, but i hate how they cut tonnes of stuff in the book out.

Agreed. I am kinda split between really wanting to see it, because it is the awesome (besides the ending), and not wanting to see it, because it is going to break something in me, because of the dire lack of plotline.

I just think that the Harry Potter movies should be PG-13 by now. All the kids that grew up with it are old enough to handle a little violence and besides, people start dying now. I want blood!

For odd reasons the HBP was one of the lowest rated since PfA. Which is actually seen, because where the action and all what made the book good should be, there is oddities and romance and lack of mystery. Where, for example, was the great fight in the ending? Or the fantastic times of Harry maniacally laughing and screaming?
smarticle
smarticle
29 posts
Nomad

They waited to long to make another movie!

Tarcobell
Tarcobell
121 posts
Nomad

terrible

dunadan
dunadan
360 posts
Nomad

but i hate how they cut tonnes of stuff in the book out

I really don't like people complaining abotu what has been cut from the book...
Books and movies are really differents things, you cannot just adapt a book without any little change, it may be boring, for the narration isn't the same, it's longer, etc...
If they were to transcript exactly the book, by the text, they would have done 2 movies, like they'll do for the 7th...
I'm a huge fan of Tolkien's masterpiece Lord of The Rings (and all his others books of course...), but even with the big differences, I love the films, they don't take everything from the book, and it's better!

They're obvious things lame in the Harry Potter movies, like alle the romance stuff between Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione, but they're also in the books, so it's not the director's fault...

Anyway, I still lik the books!
rgchristmas
rgchristmas
21 posts
Nomad

The books are brilliant, they are really good to read. It is a world you can get lost in. I definitely agree with dunandan. Books and movies are different things. And if you don't the movie but like the book, it is only because you don't like the way the director views the book. Harry Potter is cool!

tony811
tony811
13 posts
Nomad

well Harry potter is just plain gay cuz he doesnt hit on that girl, and hed much rather hit on his boyfriend.Its movies like this that promote the gay people and make them believe in themselves.................

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter makes me angry!

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Urgh.... Don't get me started. In fact I won't. To complicated.

Lets just say I have mixed feelings.

seanclair97
seanclair97
35 posts
Nomad

Hes stpid and apparently he keeps failing cause hes been in that high school way more then 4 years

Showing 91-101 of 101