ForumsWEPRWhat do you think of George Bush

368 53638
acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

I think that george Bush could possible be the worst president that we have ever had, we are trillions of dollars in debt and we are in a war that appears to have no ending, please tell me what you think.

• 368 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Wrong. The world can't put us out as push overs, since we have the # 1 spot of most in just about every militaristic stat, if not all.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^I'll quote Carlos Mencia for this.
North Korea's like "We've got nuclear bombs and we might use them!" Guess what bitch, we've got nuclear bombs too, and... we already used 'em.

Seriously, though, I don't like Obama because he's probably the most liberal of all the senators. I want less government control of the people. Ironic for me I know. But I don't like the idea of the government trying to &quotrotect" us all by taking control of everything... bah. Communism is NOT the way to go. People are NOT all equal.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

I think Bush is just a war addict he only wants war.
I in my personal opinion, hate him although i also hate all politicians... personal opinion ignore it.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

That's not the case, though I agree with you that all politicians are corrupt. Bush is not simply a war addict. We were attacked on our soil by an unknown threat on September 11, 2001. We realized soon after the attacks that a terrorist group known as Al Quieda (which I can't spell and neither can spellcheck >_&gt was most likely behind the attacks. This lead to mass hate against all Muslims and people of Arabic descent. However, Bush took time to investigate the organization and found that they were located primarily in Afghanistan. Hoping to capture and eliminate their leader, Osama Bin Laden, he deployed troops to Afghanistan. However, months passed and the troops were no closer to catching him. Then the CIA (A pretty reliable source if you ask me) provided Bush with evidence that Iraq had the infamous "weapons of mass destruction" and was supplying terrorist organizations. While we did not find any WMDs, we DO have evidence to suggest that they HAD them but moved them across the border before anyone could come sniffing around. Back on track, though, Bush saw his best possible option as the invasion of Iraq to draw out any terrorist organizations that were in hiding there.

More on this later, I need to leave for school.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Okay, I'll finish now.

While Bush may not have chosen the best method to go into Iraq, few politicians will disagree that many people in his shoes would have made the same decision to go in. However, the media twists and turns it to make it look as though Bush is some kind of unintelligent war-monger. Why do they do this? Because the media wants to divide the country and tear down the government, allowing those who control the media to have full freedom to broadcast whatever they want. Blatant lies will become rampant and the United States will fall to a state similar to Soviet Russia, where the people know only what they find out from the government. In this case, it would be from the news media. I refuse to fall for their subtle trickery. They may take my freedom, but they will not take my mind.

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

dude he is the best president ever dude its not his falt 4 all that stuff dude u know that our government has 3 branches so he doesnt have the power of te whole country just 1/3 of it cuz we dont have a king

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Whoa, no. Branches limit power, branches together = total power. Only way that happens is when a good decision is made. If we had a king, then we wouldn't be going far.

The CIA's reliable, even though I hate them. [Diff. topic] Anyway, I dont' believe that Bush is an untintelligent war-monger. It'd be tight to read about that in a history book. I doubt that, though. xP
Well, for me, Bush does have an oil company, so partly some believe he's doing this like his dad did. Even though his dad had a good reason, beneffiting America and himself.

Also, I don't see why few politicians would have made that decision. If they had, I would have made a better way of taking down terrorists in citys. So many innocents are also dead in Iraq, not just evil ones. Its a sad war. Seven years long -- If I had done a surge, I would have used some brutality, if I had done it like him, our men would be back home and safe. I dunno, going in was stupid. I would rather have helped rally the people in Iraq after owning Sadaam.
Now, though, it seems, going out is pretty stupid, as well. I like the plans from the candidates about a slow leave in about a year, less and less each month.

Also, You mean the Soviet Union that collapsed in 91, or The Russia nowadays?
[FACT: You know, Moscows one of the most expensive citys in the world. Want a cup of cofee? That'll be $20$.]

Anyway, the media isn't really all that heartless, they just want power over what people here, then, they can prolly say whatever they want, but prolly for money. Also, I get where your going, TV is a great thing, also a great liar.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I said that few politicians would disagree with the decision to go in. It's the MANNER in which he went in that we all hate now. I think at this point, we're all wishing it hadn't happened, at least not like this.

And I'm talking about the Soviet Union, where people were controlled by the propaganda used by the government. Not that government propaganda is bad/doesn't exist even in America... But I don't want the news media to control everything we think and see. They're only trying to sow the seeds of doubt. Don't believe the lies of the liberal media!

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

good job guys keep it up

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

can not wait for the till he is out of office

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Buddy, The Media controlls what people think and see A TON. Maybe not you, thank god. Maybe not me [I hope xP] Sadly, It can controll enough to change thoughts. Ron Paul was considered to be "Strong". Media never showed him, he never got voted for. Dunno.

Yeah, I go with your first paragraph. I mean, the wars dragging along.

Well, Yeah. I'm kinda glad he'll be gone. xP

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

I am so Glad that Bush is leaving the office

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Why? What has Bush done specifically that you don't like? Prove that he did it, too, with outside sources other than your favorite news channel.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

This discussion never really gets anywhere, as far as I'm concerned. It just shows how many people are uninformed, and how often people infuse emotional/moral bias into a discussion that should be based on facts. I don't pay much attention to zealous supporters of politicians...

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Well, Im Canadian, so I dont know much about US politic, but in my opinion... George Bush is like... the worst president you could have, lol..

Showing 61-75 of 368