ForumsSupport ForumMembership monthly medals

20 4664
vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

I think it would be good if we got like medals in the form of shields or maybe swords showing how long we been joined to Armor Games. How about anyone else?

• 20 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

That'd be fun to have little awards for doing something for the site, like being here for a certain amount of years, or rating over 500 games, posting on the forums over so many times.that sounds cool.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Hey a sword will be nice but I can't imagine how long firetail_madness's sword will be...because he got 7000+ points! Haha a great idea though.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Firetail doesn't even come on anymore :\\ and an award for points isn't a good idea, that'll increase spamming, plus, they already have the rankings and they do have ranks for every 500-100-1500 points you reach or something. there's not point in getting a medal when you already have medals for them :O

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

yeah that is true...did you just say that firetail stopped playing armorgames?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

yes i did, he stopped a while ago, I'm not sure if he comes on every once in a while, but he told me he wasn't coming on much anymore, haven't talked to him since :| anyways, there could be awards, like on Newgrounds, for best voted games, Then the game's awards would be shown above the Author's Name, and the Author would have a list of 'most recent' awards(probably 5 long), that'd be really cool to see. Then maybe have a leaderboard for Top Rated Games

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

haha anyway why is this topic called membership monthly medal? so far no one mentioned any thing about medals...=P

check out the comment i gave you on ur profile!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

yes we have, in the topic's creator's post, he mentioned a potential medal and what they should look like, in my 1st post, I named off 3 potential medals, in your 1st, you mentioned one for points, in my 2nd, i said that wasn't a good idea, in your 2nd, you posted nothing about the topic, in my 3rd, I named off a potential genre of medals, in your 3rd, you posted we've done nothing :O

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

.......you are hilarius...haha just to tell me those...haha well then u should get a medal for trying hard to be fair haha...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

O.o

that gives me idea...

there should be 'for fun' medals too, most people on Armourgames like to have fun and debate, most of us don't just play, rate, and review games, we talk too. Surely there are debaters that are impossible to trumph so that'd be funny to give a Gold, Silv., and Bronze Debate Medal to the Top 3 Debaters! Then Forum Clowns, of course, we've all got people running about in The Tavern saying things that you can't stop laughing at for 5 min. or more. AG is a funny/serious community, i think we should recognize those who stand out the most by handing them a little for fun award.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

.................u are soooooooo filled with ideas hahaha maybe the mods should hire u as their idea manager...haha =P

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

that just makes me think of another 'For Fun' medal, or it could be serious, depending on how you take it. SHOPS is well known, maybe their members could get a 'most spammers caught' medal, since it's not easy sometimes to catch a spammer, and worse, to prove it if you forget where it is.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

hahahahaha good idea...maye u should get a "most ideas about medals" medal

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Okay I think we all understand that Raptor is the medal king! lol. This does seem like a good idea. PLayers can get an award even if they are not #1.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That is a good idea but that means they would have to give out a lot of medals.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I'm sure that not alot of medals would be given out. Only a certain amount of accomplishments would be deserving of a medal.

Showing 1-15 of 20