Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:54pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

would you care to explain what those LOT more games are for the xbox? I've come up with many for the PS3 but can only come up with 3 for the xbox off the top of my head. And when it comes donw to it there aren't any PS3 exclusive games I wouldn't want to go back and play..... infact, I think I'm gunna go play ratchet and clank, or maybe infamous, wish I had little big planet or maybe the new sly game, I'de deffinently be playing them.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:25am

fp35wj0

fp35wj0

1 post

ps3 is too expensive

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 9:37pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Counterproposal. A New PS3 generally costs about,, what? $300? Xbox is less expensive but you end up paying for that when it comes to online.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 12:25pm

bob5442

bob5442

30 posts

Xbox 360 is best because there a lot of good for Xbox & they are durable,
Wii U has good games but it is easy to break & Playstation 3 no clue

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 10:02pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

You want to know what is sad? Microsoft is the only game sysem creator based in America but their Xbox is prone to failure. Red Ring of Death is now infamous amongst xbox owners, when it happens enough that it has a name, that is sad. Also the discs are pretty easy to scratch and after a while they will get messed up, while on the PS3 the discs are EXTREMELY durable, I have quite a few preowned and new games, and not a single one of them has a scratch. You have to go out of your way to really mess up a PS3 disc to the point it won't play.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 10:13pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Xbox 360 is best because there a lot of good for Xbox & they are durable,
Wii U has good games but it is easy to break & Playstation 3 no clue

Dude, the Wii U just came out a few days ago, how the hell did you break it already?

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,479 posts

Also the discs are pretty easy to scratch and after a while they will get messed up

It's sad when just putting them back in their cases scratches 'em

Dude, the Wii U just came out a few days ago, how the hell did you break it already?

From what I've seen around AG...a lot of people have been breaking 'em

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:59pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

That is either because people are careless and do stupid stuff, or their quality control did a horendous job and made them out of cheap material that would break after a few days/months

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 6:47pm

CCVanilla

CCVanilla

6 posts

Lol, PC wins, but if I would have to choose between any of the consoles stated, I would have to say Xbox 360. Reasons: Better Internet connections(assuming the internet provider you have bought doesn't suck), I would say better graphics but that would be totally game-based different games have different graphics and with whatever resources they have depends on how well they come out but in the pictures and videos and games I've played i would say Xbox has better graphics(in my experience), Also I choose Xbox for their Exclusives. You can't say to much about the community it's the same anywhere you go, you can't say, "Oh there's more little kids in PS3 cause internet is free." because There are just as many kids on Xbox cause their parents by Gold for them; You also can't say "There are more ******** on Xbox." because everyone is always going to be competitive.   But anyways these are my reasons for choosing Xbox. (I don't talk about Wii U or Wii because it's too different compared to the other consoles.)

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 12:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,479 posts

or their quality control did a horendous job and made them out of cheap material that would break after a few days/months

This one. My gf has an Xbox 360..was trying to look through her games but when I opened 'em up they were empty..I asked why that was so and she told me how she had a bunch of games ruined just by putting them back into the case. And trust me when I say, she is not one to be careless when putting them away

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!