Adam68

Adam68

60 posts

Xbox 360 is my personal favorite. but the others are still good

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:23am

Diamo1

Diamo1

5 posts

Haven't tried wii-u yet. PS3>360 because it is cooler looking, has slightly better graphics, plays blu-ray, and has free online.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:55am

MattBPlaysMinecraft

MattBPlaysMinecraft

10 posts

And with PS Move, you don't need Wii

But Sony practically copied the Wii Motion system due to the Wii being much more successful than it (Wii sold more than Xbox 360 and PS3 by a fairly wide margin)

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:34am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,520 posts

Knight

But Sony practically copied the Wii Motion system due to the Wii being much more successful than it (Wii sold more than Xbox 360 and PS3 by a fairly wide margin)

Doesn't matter, if one company takes an idea and can make it into something good, what's the problem? The companies have been doing this forever.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:31am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,480 posts

Doesn't matter, if one company takes an idea and can make it into something good, what's the problem? The companies have been doing this forever.

And considering the fantastic first-party titles for the Wii compared to the mediocrity that spewed from PlayStation Move, it's a bit obvious you'd rather have a Wii and a solid library rather than shell out the cash for the glowy blue-ball controller.

-Chillz

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:30pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

I would say PS3 because of PSN.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:39am

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

And considering the fantastic first-party titles for the Wii compared to the mediocrity that spewed from PlayStation Move, it's a bit obvious you'd rather have a Wii and a solid library rather than shell out the cash for the glowy blue-ball controller.

While that may be true, you also need to consider how The Wii is used mostly for casual games.

While the PSMove has a small collection of games, some of those games, like Killzone and InFAMOUS, are geared towards more adventure-seeking gamers.

Of course, you can also the buy the console by itself lol

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:44pm

joel146

joel146

3 posts

i think the wii is a great invention because the active gaming like wii sports etc...
but i still find the playstation the most comfortable way of gaming (i do have kind of little hands but i still can get to every button on the stick)
but with the xbox 360 i cant get to every button XD
and of course the great difference is that you need to buy xbox live if you want to game online with an xbox.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:45pm

joel146

joel146

3 posts

ps. srry for my bad english

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 8:34pm

xJACx

xJACx

5 posts

I'm always gonna stick with Nintendo. I've played them all, but I find the Wii the most entertaining

I don't like that X-Box makes you pay for internet; that's just too much for me. I like the PS3; I'd be content owning one.

The Wii is good enough for me. I want there to be Pokémon games for it, but the shooters are cool enough. I've got the 32GB deluxe WiiU and it handles great.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!