Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 6:03pm

WilliamTheGamer

WilliamTheGamer

169 posts

Xbox 360 :) because the online community are nicer since if you get banned you have to pay to get another account while on the Ps3 its free isn't it also You get what you payed for :)

Having tried the wii online because i use an ethernet cable i'm trying to get the adaptor soon.

Btw I own all the console platforms

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 6:48pm

Moe

Moe

1,780 posts

PS3 could be better if it had more games, but because of that I must say the 360 is better

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 10:25pm

odl567

odl567

20 posts

Well being as i have all 3 of them i guess i can make an unbiased desicion im really not sure in order it'd have to be 360 PS3 and wii the wii is  a party system too me. While the PS3 seems like a Dvd that lets you play a few games. Whereas the xbox as all sorts of games and runs really well, I guess it all comes down to personal opinion

Posted Aug 26, '09 at 10:42am

0sjors0

0sjors0

12 posts

x-box, wii sucks at gameplay and doesnt make good games for it , ps3 blue ray reader cannot hold it too long so thats why is choce x.box
whee?;D

Posted Aug 26, '09 at 4:58pm

supercoo222

supercoo222

652 posts

x-box 360 why: it has better games, graphics and live than any other gaming system.

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 12:37am

soldier7

soldier7

125 posts

i think my vote will go to ...........(drmurole) LOL   

WII
its the best in my opininon some of the reasons are the online community is better because you can talk as in hear each others voice with this wii talk thing i cant remember what its called. Also because it has the best graphics and because there is movement my cousins had a playstion 3 and i loved it. But then i went to my freinds house he had a wii and call of duty 5 and he had 2 controllers and to anolog nunchucks. at first i was rubbish but then at the end i beat him.

so thats how i got a nintendo wii it has nearly the same games as ps3 and more beacause it has mario my favourite character.

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 12:56am

GuitarHeroFtw

GuitarHeroFtw

855 posts

wii is unique, but gets boring quick, ps3 is the overall winner

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 12:58am

GuitarHeroFtw

GuitarHeroFtw

855 posts

x-box 360 why: it has better games, graphics and live than any other gaming system

Games: Only has a few better games, etc Halo gears of war
Graphics:Ps3 has proven better graphics
Live:ps3 is free and equally as great as xbox360

Im sorry but you just got told.

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 9:20am

faisca95

faisca95

1 post

I agree with guitarheroftw , wii`s network suks I have it (wii) abd I never play online,ps3 is awsome in online play but, I prefer xbox360 market

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 9:27am

HEADHUNTER58

HEADHUNTER58

261 posts

these posts will go on for ever... ps3 is and always will be the best.
until the ps4

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!