ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1346510
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

wii is unique, but gets boring quick, ps3 is the overall winner

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

x-box 360 why: it has better games, graphics and live than any other gaming system

Games: Only has a few better games, etc Halo gears of war
Graphics:Ps3 has proven better graphics
Lives3 is free and equally as great as xbox360

Im sorry but you just got told.
faisca95
faisca95
1 posts
Nomad

I agree with guitarheroftw , wii`s network suks I have it (wii) abd I never play online,ps3 is awsome in online play but, I prefer xbox360 market

HEADHUNTER58
HEADHUNTER58
370 posts
Nomad

these posts will go on for ever... ps3 is and always will be the best.
until the ps4

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

LOL. Well PS3 is best because it has free online. As well, I think it has a better selection of games.

And the graphics are nicer Only problem is it's the most expensive >.< Oh well, usually you get what you pay for...

SupleX
SupleX
3 posts
Shepherd

I favour the PS 3 because of free online and Killzone 2

Knuckledusty
Knuckledusty
207 posts
Nomad

Almost all of the PS3-only games just bombed hard for me, the only one that was an exception was Metal Gear Solid 4. And that took forever to come out. Seriously, whenever I look at a PS3 section in a game store I feel sick to my stomach as my eyes pass such fails as Haze and Uncharted.
And no, I don't care about the fact that it can play Blue Ray. Or the fact that it has better graphics. In the end I'm just some guy who will come home, sit down, turn a game on and have a good time playing it.

Then there's the 360, my pride and joy. Too bad that it's basically the suicidal friend out of the three and often decides to kill itself for the fun of it.
But yeah, even though it does seem a little wanky that they charge for online play, it guarantees some hardcore players to play with. Because seriously, in the end who would waste a good $60-$70 just to troll Xbox games. (Don't answer that, because there probably ARE messed up people like that.)

Then what's left is the Wii. Which I don't even think should be compared to PS3 and 360 because it's a whole different experience. Just I can't get the feeling out of my head that most of it's games were made with like a $10 budget. (I'm not talking about games like SSBB) I mean games like "Ninja Reflex", like guys, what the hell?
It's that, and the fact that I always seem to get my ass handed to me by girls on the Wii. And a girl with game bragging rights is a dangerous thing.

ElectricGamer
ElectricGamer
2 posts
Nomad

X360 is the best by far. the lighting quality is far superior to that of the PS3 and the controler is very comfortable, and it is only the seccond work of art by microsoft compared to the ps3 which is the fourth....(PS1,PS2,PSX,and PS3).

ElectricGamer
ElectricGamer
2 posts
Nomad

*EDIT* i forgot to mention that if you buy a PS3 because it has free online play, $70 for xbox live and an xbox, is actually cheaper than a crummy PS3

foyboy394
foyboy394
3 posts
Nomad

I think wii is best because you get some exersise from it but from the ps3 and 360 you don't

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

i think these type of threads will never end becouse the gaming industry will never end. nearly every year a new game console comes out reason? because some people have no lives and all they want is games games games. i like games but im not a hardcore gamer. so no this question shall never stop unless if the electronical gaming industry stops.

BalanarXIII
BalanarXIII
58 posts
Nomad

360 I think is the superior console, but the others are still as good.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

I would have to say the 360. Although I haven't played the PS3 enough to get a real idea of it. I currently have a wii. The only game I play on it is Brawl. I don't like swinging my arms around in order to accomplish one move. I'm planning on selling my wii and then buying a 360.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post, if only there was an edit button.

Anyway, the 360 is just an overall better system. The graphics are great and it has the best games. I also like the controller set-up more than the other two systems. So my vote goes to the 360

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

let's see here....Xbox 360...

The reason i chose it is because even though it breaks down probably once a year..and it needs to taken care of really well...it is so much more fun than the PS3...So, dont cross over to the dark side

Showing 46-60 of 5035