marado

marado

18 posts

to me xbox 360 is winner

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 5:47am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

E3 will probably announce Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4 (Not official names), So I'm curious as what will that bring us, better gaming experience or better profit for the game companies. In today's time one gets the short end of a stick, which will probably be us.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 8:01am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

In today's time one gets the short end of a stick, which will probably be us.

And that's when everyone moves over to PC gaming.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 12:50pm

Bobthebest

Bobthebest

28 posts

My vote is on the PS3 only because it is a more powerful console and it has a blue-ray player built in. The graphics on the PS3 are a better, if not by much. And the Blu-ray player allows for more to be put on one disc. Notice how some games on the X-Box 360 require multiple discs, while it only takes one disc for the PS3. Case in point: Mass Effect 3.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:03pm

Boston14

Boston14

1 post

The Wii is defiantly best if you're looking for more laid back gaming. The Xbox and the PS3 are pretty similar but i have to go with the Xbox because of the extra games it has (like Halo). Plus, the live membership is only a small price to pay for a great experience.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 12:26pm

iOctaa

iOctaa

3 posts

Ps3 ⥠- Is the most console of video games in the world

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:45am

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

[/b]ps3 is the best enough said

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 10:51am

CommanderBrenden

CommanderBrenden

722 posts

Xbox 360. I'm on mine most of my time. Honestly, the Wii i do not like, and PS3 just isn't my thing.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 11:26am

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

well everbody is differebt

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 8:52pm

peanutbutter

peanutbutter

1 post

I've played all the consoles and I have to say PS3 is the best, although it may be more expensive it's all around better than X-Box and Wii

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!