ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 1:00am

GamerGuy75

GamerGuy75

17 posts

PS3

Xbox 360 costs money to get online.
Wii has some better games, but the PS3 had the best games.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 1:07am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,561 posts

tried ps3 and the online of it is so laggy, on every game I had

That might have been a problem on your end..not the Playstation or company

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:35pm

McSwagga

McSwagga

52 posts

ps3 for life

we have epic games like metal gear (might ring a bell for you people who played PS1), the killzone series, the uncharted series, the god of war series, and the resistance series.

Sony treats their employees with respect, Microsoft shows no respect to the indie developers and Wii U just sucks imo.

so there you have it people, ps3 is dominant

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 11:14pm

wolfpup1

wolfpup1

4 posts

Xbox360 is OK Wii is terrible and Ps3 is awesome end of discussion

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:59pm

james01JD

james01JD

3 posts

Well I have to say, Wii is more of a family console than a gaming console. For example, instead of fighting for the controller, you pick up another and join in! For that reason I like the wiiU. Works perfectly for a big family like mine.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:49am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

ihsahn, cool off man, we aint here to get mad at others, or point out that they aren't english native's.
Have a deep, deep, breath.

Statement of fact isn't getting angry, it's a statement of fact. Let's get some thicker skin shall we?

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:08pm

Phrixos

Phrixos

11 posts

X-box 360 wins. I know some of you think that PS3 has better graphics, but by how much? The graphics between the PS3 and X-box 360 is almost no change.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 2:02pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Well I have to say, Wii is more of a family console than a gaming console. For example, instead of fighting for the controller, you pick up another and join in! For that reason I like the wiiU. Works perfectly for a big family like mine.

Haha instead of fighting for a controller I'd just as soon put it down and walk away

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 12:44pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Yeah, I don't think you can compare the Wii to its two competitors without some sort of qualifications, because they're just different machines with different concepts. They fit different gamers. The Wii brought a lot of people into gaming that never would've touched a console before it.

But if you qualified the question, for instance, with "which is the best for hardcore gamers", then yeah, it's pretty clean cut that neither the Wii nor the Wii U can really stand up to the rest.

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 6:41pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

But if you qualified the question, for instance, with "which is the best for hardcore gamers", then yeah, it's pretty clean cut that neither the Wii nor the Wii U can really stand up to the rest.

That is still a matter of opinion. You can't really say it as a fact.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!