ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1353534
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

So yeah, good fight.

Yeah... but when you look at the specs, features, and failure rate, PS3 is the real winner.

Just look at some of my previous posts in this thread.
ejastig10
ejastig10
3 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360 for me.It is recognized more than the two console and has a great set of games.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Okay, another reason would be the fact that Xbox live is getting Sky, Facebook and Twitter and we also get XBOX live parties and dont have to type out our messages if we want to talk to someone from another game. Oh and also Xbox Live will be going free after this month.

already ps3 has sky, twitter, and facebook... so not a big step for xbox. We also have ps3 parties, and can chat/type messages in there while in a game... so again not a big step in any direction for xbox... And finally xbox is going free... well it seems that xbox is just trying to keep up with the ps3 now...

madeoin
madeoin
2 posts
Nomad

PC > PS3, 360, Wii

There you go solved that eternal dilemma

waterfish333
waterfish333
52 posts
Nomad

360 has the best lineup of games while being decently priced (although the PS3 has come down a bit, still somewhat expensive because of blu-ray.) Anyway, the 360 isn't too far off from the PS3 in terms of general game play, graphics, etc. I know there's some difference, but not enough to justify having fewer quality games and being higher in price.

Now, as for the Wii vs. 360, hands down it's 360. The Wii has innovative game play, yes, but innovative does not = good. Because the motion detection precision isn't much higher than the duck hunt accuracy when you were further than 2 feet from the screen, it makes for many problems with precision based games (fps, for one). The 360 took a more conventional route and pulled it off well, keeping it basic enough to hold in game makers while it can still handle pretty good graphics. Overall, the 360 wins in my book.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Anyway, the 360 isn't too far off from the PS3 in terms of general game play, graphics, etc. I know there's some difference, but not enough to justify having fewer quality games and being higher in price.

xbox elite costs more than a ps3 now... so yea kinda not really. To say having 1080i graphics isn't that great... well try playing with 1080i graphics, you will litterally blow your load 10 times over... It feels like a blu ray movie, and for fps, it kinda feels like your actually in the game... Thats how impressive 1080i is. But of course i have a t.v that handles it and not 720, so my games either look amazing or like an xbox 360's because of my t.vs formatting

Joeyz97
Joeyz97
51 posts
Nomad

i own the wii and 360 i cant stand playing the games for the wii and with the xbox 360 since more ppl i know seem to have it i have alot more fun and ps3 i used to have 1 but it got stolen but the game for 360 seem to be way more action oriented then the wii i mean the wii has zelda and brawl but those are really the only games i find fun so ill pik 360 for it being cheaper having more of my friends and luve the games

trevboy98
trevboy98
60 posts
Nomad

WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE LIKE WII!!! IT'S THE WORST!
PS3 100%
It has blu-ray,the online is free,you can watch and buy tv shows and movies, the demos are free for god's sake!!! %([b]

XIAzzAIX
XIAzzAIX
6 posts
Nomad

I have a Xbox360 and a Wii
But not a PS3 <(Don't have one so Don't know that much)

Xbox360: Good graphics,Good games,XBox Live and more (alot)
9/10

Wii: Bad graphics (MOST games),Not much space,Nintendo (good or bad)
MOTION SENSOR <good,It has some games
7/10 <3 for motion

PS3: Free on-line,free demons,slim,Good graphics and more

9/10

There you go

AiZ
AiZ
45 posts
Nomad

I think that xbox is the best. it has many of finctions games and much more. it has great design too. Wii is the worst

ratchet1106
ratchet1106
5 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360.... 1 reason and 1 reason only.... HALO If you own an Xbox and don't own Halo or Gears you might as well drop it off a 3 story building and buy a ps3 or wii

Collistro
Collistro
5 posts
Nomad

xbox is good but ps3 is much better and the wii is for kids games are so lame but the kids love them

Wes880
Wes880
32 posts
Nomad

I have a Wii, It sorta takes the point out of playing video though. I play them so I can be lazy lol so... ps3

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

Wii The First,Xbox360 Second, Playstation3 third... Nintendo is always the best they get awesome technologies... DS and now Wii... I VOTE FOR THE Wii Is the Best between all!!! like always!!

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

Nintendo is always the best they get awesome technologies...

Umm yea sure... Both the DS and the Wii has the worst hardware this generation.

Acctually Sony has the best hardware in the console department (PS3) and the handheld department (PSP).

If you mean motion controls and touch screen, the PS3 already had mootion controls from the start and touch screen is a unnecessary gimmick that was cool in 2002 IMO.
Showing 256-270 of 5035