ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1354129
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
Mushroom720
Mushroom720
2 posts
Nomad

Well wii has its low price and interactivity 360 has its graphics and wide variety of games and ps3 has good graphics and free online play i personally like ps3 but the xbox is really good too i am not much of a fan of the wii.

Duecki85
Duecki85
2 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 is my personal fav.
Wii is great for play with friends on party

theherotom
theherotom
2 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 ownz, then ps3 then wii
wii has bad graphics
xbox has awesome graphics
ps3 has awesome graphics
wii is better for non- shooting games and is good for sport games like wii sports resort

garbgemann
garbgemann
8 posts
Nomad

i say 360/wii mostly because THEY are both original the PS3 was an attempted copy of the 360 with one added thing: the internet browsing. Okay sure you can play armorgames on your console now but i dislike the whole idea of copying the 360

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

wii is better for non- shooting games

After playing The Conduit and Metroid Prime Trilogy, I never want to play a FPS with dual analog again.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

And as for game selection? It has every single good game out there that xbox has other than gears of war. (halo sucks so yea).

Well to be fair unless you think all the games I'm about to mention are poor quality then your neglecting to mention:

Left 4 Dead
Dead Rising
Crackdown
The Orange Box
Fable 2
Mass Effect
Shadow Complex(which for an arcade game is actually quite fun)
Forza Motorsport 3
GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake

Now granted PS3 has a good few of exclusives but don't try to make it out like Xbox only has one or two good exclusive games.
mud89
mud89
49 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 all the way because Halo ODST is great on it

SpiritofChaos
SpiritofChaos
5 posts
Nomad

the 360 is clearly the superior console. it has better software, more storage space, and it has the only online play anyone should ever use without going insane

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

it has better software

Lol... like what?

more storage space

Yeah... but the 250 GB one is $100 more. When on a PS3 you could easily just buy an external hard drive with 1 TB of storage space for that price.

and it has the only online play anyone should ever use without going insane

That doesn't even make any sense. I'm not going insane using the PSN... (PlayStation Network)
wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best!!!! THe graphics are better(vs wii duh, on xbox maybe).

Better games, and better everything else.

An option as a blu ray player makes it awesome

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah... but the 250 GB one is $100 more. When on a PS3 you could easily just buy an external hard drive with 1 TB of storage space for that price.

The only issue with that though is that you basically have to install almost if not every game on to the PS3 before playing it for the first time from what I have heard, which is not necessary on the 360. Its kind of a win/lose situation.

An option as a blu ray player makes it awesome

Hmm to me the only pro to blu-ray technology is that more memory can be fit on it so games like FF13 can be played on 1 disc. Outside of that I could care less about Blu-ray.

better everything else.

well thats descriptive...
xPippy666x
xPippy666x
1 posts
Nomad

X-BOX 360

For the reason that I like video games that you can kill or destroy things. This is why I have picked the amazing X-BOX 360 b/c most of all of the games made for it consist of my favorite things to do when I am playing a video game.

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is best. period.

The fact its got a blu-ray is amazing, the games are better and the graphics are much better. My friend has xbox and the ps3 and says the ps3 is much much better for in game stuff, but he says that xbox is better for online.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Playstation 3 is definitely better than Xbox 360.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

The only issue with that though is that you basically have to install almost if not every game on to the PS3 before playing it for the first time from what I have heard, which is not necessary on the 360. Its kind of a win/lose situation.

I don't understand And now... they are coming out with a 250 GB PS3 slim in a couple weeks.

Hmm to me the only pro to blu-ray technology is that more memory can be fit on it so games like FF13 can be played on 1 disc. Outside of that I could care less about Blu-ray.

And full HD (1080p) movies, and other DVDs upscaled to 1080p!

well thats descriptive...

Pretty much what half the people who posted on here said... Microsoft and Sony fans alike :P
Showing 301-315 of 5035