ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1354094
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The PS3 and 360's controllers are pretty much the same though... just different names for the buttons pretty much.

If you ever put them side-by-side, and held both of them, you would see the differences. The only real differences are the trigger buttons in the back, the position of the d-pad, and left analog stick(they switch places) and the overall shape of each. So really they have a lot of similarities, but they are not really the same.

The PS3 can display up to 1080p full HD. Which is like the maximum

Yeah actually they both display in full 1080p really, so there's very little difference in graphics, and it varies depending on what games your playing.
deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

I LOVE! my playstation 3, not so much anymore cause it dont work, my xbox hasent given me trouble YET! and my WII's fan broke so they all suck right now -_-

webboy247
webboy247
2 posts
Nomad

Dude even though xbox360's systems fail more than other gaming systems. I still love it!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360!! Is Awesome Because It Has Awesome Graphics

Etcetera
Etcetera
46 posts
Nomad

I have the Xbox 360, the Wii, and I've played the PS3 a good amount. Out of the three I vote the PS3 beats them all. Better grahics, games,gameplay, and free online. Wii has horrible graphics and gameplay,and the games seem to be made for little kids.So I obviously pick PS3.

Kookamooka
Kookamooka
209 posts
Nomad

I have an XBox 360, but I vote the PS3.

PS3 = Free online play
Free internet
Built in Blu-Ray player
Listen to high-quality audio
HD picture
Just plain awesome!

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

i say xbox cuz the achievements were a cool idea.also the elite blows the whole frikin world away. coolio dude the ps3 dosent get the idea of modern-ness say HEY-O if you agree wit me. coldplaya out

hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 any day ps3 is the worst the achivments are good and ps3 just copied by doing trophies and the wii is just crap

xbox rules[b]

shugamubla
shugamubla
17 posts
Nomad

I know most people like only one system, I'm not like that. Personally I like all of them. They all have good games.

Ade00
Ade00
4 posts
Nomad

XBox360 by far

It has the best games and it has XBoxlive

Huntsss
Huntsss
411 posts
Nomad

My order would have to be Xbox360, Wii, PS3. Xbox's are amazing, Nintendo's always got good stuff, and ps3 totally ruined sony.

montywilson21
montywilson21
33 posts
Nomad

[b]ps3,maybe xbox360
but wii games arent that good
the only ones i like are mario kart wii
and super smash bros. brawl

Trust me i have one

Mdude
Mdude
14 posts
Nomad

I think that xbox360 is the best beacause halo 3 and halo 3 ODST is just so awesomee and the online gaming is so good.No glitches no bugs no minus.And the xbox360 controller is so mutch better then PS3's uncomfortable controller.
PS3, okey their online gaming sucks so mutch Its lagging and bugging.
It dont have halo.
Wii is just swiging around the remote and nuntchuck its just stupid!!

mushroomman
mushroomman
5 posts
Nomad

The Xbox360 is the best, ever. It has great graphics, is affordable, and has great games like Halo3 and the arcade games like Castle Crashers. The Wii doesn't really have good online play and I don't like the PS3 controller's button layout.

mushroomman
mushroomman
5 posts
Nomad

As well as these reasons, the Wii really does nothing for your fitness, it's not the same as playing real baseball or actually going bowling.

Showing 331-345 of 5035