ForumsGamesGeneral Colony Discussion

6563 1006745
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So, since my last competition was pretty much a discussion, I'll now close that and move over to this general colony discussion (the others are all specific)

TALK ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO COLONY (and beef burgers)

• 6,563 Replies
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Anybody know if the tourny is dead?

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

They always die.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Hey guys! Lets talk about T-3 forge!

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Sakatas need better armor and glads need to be built faster... this'll probably be one of my last posts for the next couple of months too... goodbye all :'(

dwype
dwype
2 posts
Nomad

how about some programmers get together and make a clone of colony that doesn't have bugs? i'm a noob programmer and i've never used flash but i could figure it out : )

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I mean, if Krin wasn't able to do it, it would be pretty tough for others as well.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

but i could figure it out

That's exactly what a
noob programmer
would say.
dwype
dwype
2 posts
Nomad

lol insults.

i thought krin had just moved on to other projects, rather than not being able to fix the bugs

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Krin could fix the bugs. It's just not worth the time trying to figure everything out again when the whole game is built on something obsolete.

shockcannon
shockcannon
1 posts
Nomad

What is the limit for stored up influence? is it 200?

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

yes unless your commi and then its 100

Originally it was 100 and Krin programmed it so when commi gained influence it would max out at 100 but when he put the max to 200 he forgot to change it

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

yes unless your commi and then its 100

wait, really? I don't think i ever noticed that.. Im gonna have to see some proof lol
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

The max for commi is 200 but if you are past 100, you kill a unit, and get influence it resets to 100.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

hmm.. I love being commi, for 1v1s and 2v2s. One of my favorite "combos" is commi/mon. Commi post first while mon can either mon forge or go directly to ops. It is a very interesting game and can lead to those fun far sniper strats

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I don't think Mon is very good in 2v2... they never get good field presence and they can't pinbreak as easily because they have to face two players.

Showing 6421-6435 of 6563