ForumsGamesWhat game series do you want to see revived

45 6034
narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

I would probably say Jet Set Radio or else Medievil. How about you guys?

• 45 Replies
Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
67 posts
Nomad

what type of games are u talkin about ? pc games like armor games or playstation or x-box games?

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

Any thing that you think needs a sequel or a remake.

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
67 posts
Nomad

ok .. well i would like to see something like conflict desert storm or yoshi games i love yoshi

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

Yoshi is pretty awesome. I have fond memorys of playing Yoshis Island on the SNES at my cousins house. It had a nice pastel affect to the artstyle. I have never played conflict. Whats it like?

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
67 posts
Nomad

great game , its rubbish compared to halo 3 or gears of war but its a great strategy 2 palyer game . we should stop making this a 2 sided coversation

bonkers4bonkers
bonkers4bonkers
20 posts
Nomad

i want to see some more conkers games, the one on the 64 had amazing multiplayer

Liqourlyle
Liqourlyle
7 posts
Nomad

I agree with you bonkers!! One game I would want is "Serious Sam 3", good times with that game, good times.

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

I would like to see a full 3-D Sonic remake kind of like what they did with New Super Mario Bros and Megaman Powered Up. We also need a Final Fantasy VII remake for PS3. Complete with non random battles and fully voiced and computer animated cutscenes.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

id go with shining force

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

I woud like a new Smash Bros for DS. with touch screen Final Smashes

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

mario paint anyone?? that game was awsome. i mean making ur own music was a brilliant idea.

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

Mario paint for DS or Wii would be perfect. Infact I can't think of a more perfect idea!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

whats mario paint

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

yea i think that Wii Music is going to have an option for making ur own music. but i would still like to see a Mario Paint 2.

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

Its an old SNES game wich came with a computer style mouse and allowed you to create your own pictures and music.

Showing 1-15 of 45