ForumsGamesWhat game series do you want to see revived

45 6042
narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

I would probably say Jet Set Radio or else Medievil. How about you guys?

• 45 Replies
miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

the jak series for ps2

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

jedi outcast great game needs more

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

The medievil games were really cool. I liked them and I would buy it if they made a new one.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

I would really like to see Age of Empire come out with another great game because those games are awesome and get better with every game released.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I want to see the Sonic series pulled out of the gutter. If Sega has one shred of humanity, they'll scratch Shadow, Amy, Cream, and the rest of the non-trinity characters, and stop calling Dr. Robotnik "Eggman" and go back to the basics. Sonic 2 is still one of my most-played games ever. Damn, but Metalsonic is a VERY hard boss.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. And it is! Banjo Theeie is coming out on 360. Woots

COMMON
COMMON
72 posts
Nomad

I'd like to see... Croc, I like croc. I had some good and bad times with that guy. Although the cheat ruins it somewhat

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

I remember Croc. But Croc 2 was a bit of a shame. I also agree with megamickel, we need a good Sonic. Hopefully Sonic Unleashed will save the series.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Unleashed

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

I really liked the old Sly games for PS2 I own all 3 and really think they need a PS3 Sly.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

I think there should either be more donkey kong games or mario games they are both awesome and classics.

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

More Donkey Kong games would be nice. But thier is already a never ending flow of Mario games.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

the ArmyMen Series

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Bring back MegaMan

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

The Army Men series was pretty lame but whatever. But we seriously need a good Mega Man game.

Enter_COFB
Enter_COFB
30 posts
Nomad

Final Fantasy needs more sequals, hasn't had one in what, a year? Unheard of. But in al seriousness, I think Zone of the Enders needs a new game. They were so awesome.

Showing 31-45 of 45