Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Are crop circles real or fake?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 7:30pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

the government has all kinds of things like patches people found that show the they know about aliens, and why would only humans be the only living thing thats just some dumb Religious thing, there is definatly aliens  just go study it and youll find signs all around, espicialy Government things, google "Government alien patches" osomething like that its really cool to see, believe what you want but iam certian there are Aliens, besides those crop circles would take more then a night

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 7:41pm

Jordanhasgerms

Jordanhasgerms

158 posts

Crop circles are not real they're fake and if you believe them you're weird because they show people making crop circles on TV and they look super good so pretty much why would alien draw on our land? lol! It's just a form of art for people!

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 6:03pm

ciscokid

ciscokid

75 posts

I believe there has to be some life on other planets out there but I mean common spaceships traveling millions of miles to ruin a farmers day. I think someones been watching to much Star Trek.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 6:06pm

ciscokid

ciscokid

75 posts

But seriously just think over in the next galaxy an alien might be on something like a computer and asking the same questions about us.