ForumsGames[NECRO] Best Goverment On Colony?

227 55204
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

It's me again. So I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I personally think "Capitalist" In the chat, everyone says "Fascist"
I wanna know what you think.
(I hope this does not result in a flame war...)

• 227 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Capitalist gets quicker resources, so that's good.
Fascist builds unit quicker and buildings quicker and also eats up resources faster.
Communist is only good for ground.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Personally I've been using capitalist, but I always end up with waaay too many resources...

I don't like facist because say if you mass hovers, your production speed will fail completly so it'll be slowed down to the rate you get resources, which won't be as fast as capitalist if you're facist.

Capitalist will get you more resources though, so you can build hovers faster after the initial surplus.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I agree lalala. Capitalist builds very slowly, so the resources pile up.

That's why you only need 2 resource builds ~
Communist gets you more in a long battle, especially influence.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

For me, fascist. Communist and cap is pretty much tied. They are both great long term. Problem with cap is that you build too slow and you get wayyyyy too many resources.

I don't like facist because say if you mass hovers, your production speed will fail completly so it'll be slowed down to the rate you get resources, which won't be as fast as capitalist if you're facist.
Capitalist will get you more resources though, so you can build hovers faster after the initial surplus.

Fascist are more of the under pressure person who does things at the last second (me lol). It does it fast and efficient. Yes it's true that you lose resources faster when you build things, but like all the other governments, you can stop the build at any time. The main point is the get them out as quickly as you can. Which is why stocking up on resources is the best. Also in early game, fascist have the upper edge in resources because they get the first structure out (if your a fascist and wait for 60 dollars and then hit build, it's going to be faster than a communist or a cap making a bank). If they upgrade the bank or whatever to the 3rd tier they'll outproduce you, because armory doesn't produce more than a solar grid and a treasury. But at least you can switch to what resources you want to produce when you get excess amounts instead of destroying one an making another one.
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

It really depends on your style of playing. Personally for me is Capitalist. I don't know why, it just it.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

I play capitalist for outpost, and fascist for forge. Never really liked using communist, especially since what you gain is money and influence, and most times you will be using outpost as communist. You don't need money nor influence to make hovers.

Why capitalist? Hovers build fast already and are expensive little buggers. So I don't need the build speed boost, I do need the resource boost though.

Why Fascist? Phantoms and sakatas build kinda slow without the build speed boost, and gladiators take FOREVER without build speed boost. Also, resources aren't in great demand as PHantoms and Sakatas aren't all too expensive if you switch off building the two (if you have a lotta money and little energy, build phantoms, and vice versa for sakatas).

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Jerry, I, as capitalist, beat you in 1 vs 1 :P
I use capitalist for both outpost and forge.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I agree, Capitalist is probably best. Money, if you think about it, is the most important feature in the game. You can't really do anything without it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Money is used for lots of units, and for building every building.
Yeah, I agree Ernie.

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

K, I'm confused.
Capitalist gets more resources faster
Fascists build quicker
What's the advantage to playing communist?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I say Fascist. They get money for kills.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Communist gets money for kills, Fascist gets build speed boost.

And for the whole Capitalist since they get more money thing....

Money is useful early on for building and upgrading, but only one of the three key units in the late game uses money, the phantom. Sakatas and Hovers both do not use money.

However, I still use Capitalist for outpost since Hovers build pretty damn fast already and are expensive, so faster resources is better.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The higher money 5 second gain isn't really what matters, it's the getting resources quicker from treasuries, solar grids, hospitals and armories.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Communist gets money for kills,

money and influence for each kill. why does everyone think its only money?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I wish it also gave manpower and energy...

Showing 1-15 of 227